VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Can we sit yet watch list? Yes!! but a big BUT  (Read 21866 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: Can we sit yet watch list? Yes!! but a big BUT
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2008, 12:11 PM »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

And that is the reason I am posting it. Any hints or rumors when we will be able to sit on anything and not just the blue chair and two couches. Really missed not being able to add that to my new room. Wondering if it is just too big an issue that we will never be able to sit. I think from what I see they would need to code each piece of sitting furniture. Boy I did take for grant that it was just a click to sit down. So just walk to a teleporter and like magic you were off.

So just wondering.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Re: Can we sit yet watch list? Yes!! but a big BUT
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2008, 02:43 PM »

And that is the reason I am posting it. Any hints or rumors when we will be able to sit on anything and not just the blue chair and two couches. Really missed not being able to add that to my new room. Wondering if it is just too big an issue that we will never be able to sit. I think from what I see they would need to code each piece of sitting furniture. Boy I did take for grant that it was just a click to sit down. So just walk to a teleporter and like magic you were off.

So just wondering.

At this time, I think thats it.  While they would have to program it to each sitting object - they should have been planning for it so it should be a matter of having one script they apply to each object.  I think they will eventually do eveything that should be done but for now I think you settle for the pink or blue couches and the arm chairs that can be sat in.  Not always the best for room design but so far what you will continue to have to live with.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up