VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Club33 (pic)  (Read 11337 times)

hrhkit

Club33 (pic)
« on: January 10, 2007, 12:00 PM »

Here is a pic of Club33...in case you haven't gotten in yet. (I dressed up for the occasion) lol

Disney Dreams

Re: Club33 (pic)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 12:59 AM »

Aww Kit, you look lovely in your VMK Best!  And how funny is this, but I am in that picture!!!

It is a Small Virtual World After All! (sorry, couldn't resist)

hrhkit

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 11:22 AM »

TY, TY...

But, alas...you must have been there as a clone...eh?  ??? Where, where? At least let us know which one was you!  :cool2:

Another "small virtual world" event was that Slinkyman used his Treasure Detector magic not long after I took the picture and got, I think, 5,000 credits right at my feet! 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 11:25 AM by hrhkit »

danovara

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 10:05 PM »

Ok what exactly is this Club place.  I have gotten bits and pieces but having to dictionary dance to find out.  This is a host room? or it has turned into a host room? or am I way off base here.  And how do you get in?  where is it?  Thank you. :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 10:27 PM »

Ok what exactly is this Club place.  I have gotten bits and pieces but having to dictionary dance to find out.  This is a host room? or it has turned into a host room? or am I way off base here.  And how do you get in?  where is it?  Thank you. :)

It is not for us players.  The room is only for staff events, even then only by special invitation (I read that as only brown-nosers get in).  They did have the room open for one week, so players could get in to see it.  But that was it, it is gone now.  So either you have to brown-nose staff.. or hope for a chance to convince staff you need it for a special occassion.. which they claim will be allowed on occassion.

If you are in New Orleans Square, you can see on the roof of one building, a large "33".  You can't get in, but it represents where it is located in DLR's New Orleans Square.

Hope that answers you  ;)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

danovara

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 10:35 PM »

Well tyvm for your fast service!  lol night duck and with that I am going to bed!

jameslynn

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 03:12 PM »

Thanks Kit!
I was lucky enough to get onto VMK a few weeks ago (I don't get on much, I don't have a good internet connection, stupid dial-up) and was so confused over what they meant by Club 33 and how to get into it. Now I get it!

Disney Dreams

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 03:42 PM »

...But, alas...you must have been there as a clone...eh?  ??? Where, where? At least let us know which one was you!  :cool2:...

Not a clone - Just Jegrezo.
Table on the left in front.  Black ears peeking over the princess hat.

Just in case anyone missed the announcement -
The use of Club 33 is now the prize for Best Guest room.  You get Club 33 and 33 tickets for friends, as well as a host to help you with the room and details.  2 hour party I think.  So - who's going to win that party for us all?!?!?   :lol:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 03:45 PM by Disney Dreams »
Pages: [1]   Go Up