VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK front page has been updated 7/10 - princess hats (not so gnomey)  (Read 29985 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic

Do I get a special award for my discovery. :trophy: I can see how totally unuseful it is.
Sure but why not go ahead and give us the whole thing ;) .....

A Word from Sara
July 10th, 2008

As we research our period wardrobes, we are also starting to test several of our newest creations. We were so pleased to have CynAnne accept our latest creation, the Princess or Damsel Hat, as a birthday gift and agree to test it for everyone.

As we researched the Princess or Damsel Hat, we discovered that its origin is somewhat shrouded in mystery, though it appears to be reasonably prominent in artwork beginning in the 15th century, especially among royalty.

There is also an interesting article about this type of hat on wikipedia under the term hennin, which also includes a number of examples of artwork displaying the Damsel Hat.

This is a very popular style of hat in theatrical productions and reenactments and if you would like one in real life, you can find numerous theatrical costume shops who sell them. Some of them are quite beautifully designed, and would honor any princess :-)

Of the numerous examples we reviewed in creating our Princess Hat for the many Princesses in our Kingdom, we liked the painting by Thomas Reynolds Lamont titled “The Prince’s Choice” the best. Our graphic artists fell in love with this painting and it became the inspiration for our Princess Hat.

We imagine that CynAnne and our other princesses would all have been “The Prince’s Choice” with this hat!

Sara
Virtual Family Kingdom

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:48 PM by Adventuredaz »

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
VFK front page has been updated
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:35 PM »

I will let Adventure post pics and note from developers. But it goes into how they chose the princess hat. And how they made fireworks and what was the thinking behind the game.

As promised they are starting to give historical references to the items. Very interesting read :) Does what me to google more :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:38 PM by littlebelle »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic

I posted the fireworks update in the fireworks thread.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Too funny you quoted my scroll beta testing :) but it works fir this too. Yes but you are good at giving us the pics that go with it :)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

See Add you are a pro at pics :) so it the princess hat will look like VMK with out the ears. Hope it is pink though and not the yellow orange thingy. And what to wear with it rofl.

So what are the las Vegas odds on when we will be able to sit. All I am learning about history and sitting is they all must have had major hemroids since they never sat :)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)

See Add you are a pro at pics :) so it the princess hat will look like VMK with out the ears. Hope it is pink though and not the yellow orange thingy. And what to wear with it rofl.

So what are the las Vegas odds on when we will be able to sit. All I am learning about history and sitting is they all must have had major hemroids since they never sat :)

ROFL Belle!   :rofl1:

I did hear sitting is the next major thing to happen, but I'm not a gambler.  Or not a very good one anyway.   ;)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!

OMG!  :roflmao:  Too funny!

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic

I did hear sitting is the next major thing to happen, but I'm not a gambler.  Or not a very good one anyway.   ;)
I did not put my money on last Monday - I also would not plan my day around Australia - but I could be wrong on that.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

I did not put my money on last Monday - I also would not plan my day around Australia - but I could be wrong on that.

Well, besides finishing Monday, before we even have Australia, we still need to see the "mid week" horse riding by the founding members, as I recall. ::)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic

Well, besides finishing Monday, before we even have Australia, we still need to see the "mid week" horse riding by the founding members, as I recall. ::)
Maybe we all got or horses but they were stolen?? or got some colonial horse disease and they have quarentined the stable room.   ;)

They made quite a lundry list of stuff they were going to get out by Monday and are slowly getting those together - but they apparently had a birthday to take care of, aside from that I am confident they will eventualy deliver what they say in the game.  Still to early to say if there is any value to the founder package, so far the features they add are not super usefull to me but you never know. 

Incidently - I am not sure what other fireworks games they may have used to look at - but I did google fireworks games and did find a nuber out there to play.

NotAZoo

I did find their explanation on how they came up with the fireworks game a bit lame.   I mean to try to create some story about their research yet create a clone of VMKs game and make no mention of it, is a little hack in my opinion.   Don't get me wrong I don't mind the clone, but at least be honest with the people and just tell it like it is, or just don't say anything at all as it doesn't really help make them look any better to those who have been knocking VFK since day one.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

In honor of purple duck so she can dream of being a purple princess duck :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

In honor of purple duck so she can dream of being a purple princess duck :)

Thanks for posting it gf!  Wow is that an exact copy from VMK or what??!

NotAZoo

Wow and what is interesting is it looks nothing like the picture they apparently used as the model which they raved about up above.    I think there comes a point where they just need to admit the fact that if it existed in VMK, they are trying to Xerox it rather than just blatently create fancy stories to put up a smoke screen.   I actually have to admit that I am starting to get a little negative about VFK, and I feel like I am one of its biggest supporters.   I think what bothers me is that it seems like they think we are stupid and can't put two and two together.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

but it is purple not pink and no ears how can it be VMK I understand what you are saying they could of added in the lines or something. But the great stories do not fit the pics. Then I think are they writing this to say no we are not copying here is our research. I really enjoyed reading the history but seeing the final result though it made me feel like I want to reach into my computer and give them an big slap WAKE UP VFK.  They need to get those horses out fast by too much copying VMK they are losing any ground they have made.

I do not mind that the items look like VMK but they need to stop giving false history

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page

Well, to be honest Zoo, I think it is more CYA than trying to get us to buy a story if you know what I mean. I think we are seeing their copyright defense at work.

NotAZoo

Oh I completely agree, but save all that stuff for the lawyers and spare me the insult.   I mean I think many of us are smart people and if they wanted to do anything to really help their case....at least make it Yellow or Powder Blue for the first release.   Then come out with the Pink/Purple one later.    I just think they keep doing things that are asking for criticism and potential legal issues.....like Belle said, I want to put my hands through the screen and shake them and say...just be smart for once!

PrincessWendyBird

I have to say, you know we love the game - but, we too were hoping it might be a little different. Perhaps a different color or even add stripes like in the painting they shared. Although, I will say, I can't wait to buy one to wear.  :rofl3: Is that wrong?  :notme:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

Well, to be honest Zoo, I think it is more CYA than trying to get us to buy a story if you know what I mean. I think we are seeing their copyright defense at work.

Maybe so.. but come on.. it is even purple just like VMK's!  Now far be it from me to complain about it being purple, but VMK only had one princess hat, and out of all the colors that could be picked (or even patterns).. VFK picks the same color, same shade of purple, and same pattern??  :uhuh:

It would have been so simple to pick a different color, or go with a pattern on it.. they are spending way too much time playing CYA, when they could have, maybe, gotten more stuff out quicker, instead of truly now giving the appearance of trying to copy VMK in so many ways.  (Yeah I know some of you felt they were copying too much earlier on, but this one, is the "straw" for me to say way too much.)

Oh I will still play.. but now I feel cheated out of possibly more to do, if they had not used so much time doing CYA on everything that is so very close to VMK's.

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck

Now wait a minute. I worked darn hard for my Minnie Hat and the least VFK could do is give it back to me - I've been missing it since May 22nd. Honestly, I think they made me wait too long. As soon as I log in my girl mule, I'm gonna dust that Minnie Hat off and wear it proud.

Omg - why did they pluck the ears off?  I worked 3 days on that Blackheart Quest for all that cool virtual stuff, and they go deface my prized Minnie Hat.  >:{ 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 07:27 PM by KingQuackATac »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

Now wait a minute. I worked darn hard for my Minnie Hat and the least VFK could do is give it back to me - I've been missing it since May 22nd. Honestly, I think they made me wait too long. As soon as I log in my girl mule, I'm gonna dust that Minnie Hat off and wear it proud.

Omg - why did they pluck the ears off?  I worked 3 days on that Blackheart Quest for all that cool virtual stuff, and they go deface my prized Minnie Hat.  >:{

Back off gas.he!!  If it's purple, it's mine!! :slap:

:lolg:

PrincessWendyBird

Just to clarify - King is being a smart azz here.  :lolg: And purpleduck, I totally agree. I wasn't defending their CYA moves - just stating that is what it felt like to us. I want to sit and blink and stack things. Oh and I want some better clothes! Please!!!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

Just to clarify - King is being a smart azz here.  :lolg: And purpleduck, I totally agree. I wasn't defending their CYA moves - just stating that is what it felt like to us. I want to sit and blink and stack things. Oh and I want some better clothes! Please!!!

All's good with me you two ;)

I knew he was playing, and so was I!  (mostly.. I get kinda possessive about my purple y'know) :lolg:

Sorry if it appeared I thought you were defending them.. I was just so (finally) outraged at this stupid waste of time to cover their butts.. I want to :cpubroke: them instead!  You just had the CYA comment I borrowed to share my frustration.  :hug:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

All I can say is thank goodness some place on the world wide web this is no longer being discussed. Because no one could defend this move. Wow missed a bullet on that one . By doing this they are letting the people who have been defending this game a slap in the face. We have gone out on a limb sometimes and bang they do this. No happy though I do like the hat can not wait to wear it. But gee could they have not made it pastel pink, blue, green etc. even I have that much imagination. Time to write VFK

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II

All I can say is thank goodness some place on the world wide web this is no longer being discussed. Because no one could defend this move. Wow missed a bullet on that one . By doing this they are letting the people who have been defending this game a slap in the face. We have gone out on a limb sometimes and bang they do this. No happy though I do like the hat can not wait to wear it. But gee could they have not made it pastel pink, blue, green etc. even I have that much imagination. Time to write VFK

In my opinion, very bad judgement on their part.  How much do they want to push the envelope?  Are they looking for trouble?  This move makes me think they may be really trying to stir the pot. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Well I sent off a letter to VFK. They needed to know they crossed the line on this one. May I suggest doing the same I titled mine Princess Hat what were you thinking

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

In my opinion, very bad judgement on their part.  How much do they want to push the envelope?  Are they looking for trouble?  This move makes me think they may be really trying to stir the pot. 

Why are they trying to stir the pot. Makes no sense. I was not happy when I wrote my letter and told them that many of us have lost friends supporting them. We feel the slap.

But after my rant I did end with it is not too late to change the color or add lines something. And look foward to new and exiting things you have planned.

PrincessWendyBird

I knew he was playing, and so was I!  (mostly.. I get kinda possessive about my purple y'know) :lolg:

Sorry if it appeared I thought you were defending them.. I was just so (finally) outraged at this stupid waste of time to cover their butts.. I want to :cpubroke: them instead!  You just had the CYA comment I borrowed to share my frustration.  :hug:

Hugs purple duck.he.  :hug: Perhaps I am still in "freak out" mode from other experiences. Takes deep breath. -Repeats to self- "It is safe to post here. It is safe to post here."  :rofl1: :rofl3:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

ok I talked to VFK_Harmony and asked to to pass on to VFK we need th hat changed in color at least. She said she will. she says so many want VMK stuff and when it happens people take a fit. I said the hat is fine just change the color rofl.

PS new room for sale going to find out now :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

Hugs purple duck.he.  :hug: Perhaps I am still in "freak out" mode from other experiences. Takes deep breath. -Repeats to self- "It is safe to post here. It is safe to post here."  :rofl1: :rofl3:

Hugs right back at ya gf!  For me, this was my first "freak out", when I saw this hat.. so I too need to take a few of those deep breaths!

PrincessWendyBird

ok I talked to VFK_Harmony and asked to to pass on to VFK we need th hat changed in color at least. She said she will. she says so many want VMK stuff and when it happens people take a fit. I said the hat is fine just change the color rofl.

Hmmm, this makes me wonder how much input they are getting from their children who played VMK. I can see kids begging for those things they miss or were never able to get playing VMK. So, I also will write them about the hat. Perhaps they need more "grown up" feedback that is constructive. Just a thought.  :hmmmm:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Ok I just asked Surf if we could change the color of princess hat. She said yes they will be a different color. I said woot I can sleepy good to night she said :)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Hmmm, this makes me wonder how much input they are getting from their children who played VMK. I can see kids begging for those things they miss or were never able to get playing VMK. So, I also will write them about the hat. Perhaps they need more "grown up" feedback that is constructive. Just a thought.  :hmmmm:

Well when I was telling harmony not one kid said keep the same color :)

Bugdozer

• Classes Coming Soon:
    Elf Defense
    Elf Respect
    Elf Motivation &
    Elf Control
  • Snowman Magic

Hi,

I am glad to see that it was not me being to critical but the hat did me in. I really do not hate VFK and I wanted them to succeeded in what I thought we were promised. A cool fun new game about history. I did love VMK and I have laid it to rest and moved on but I do not want to see our beloved game disrespected. I really feel that hat was done on purpose. If they took the time to write that wonderful history about princess hats and put those pictures on their home page why not make it look like the hat in the pictures. give it stripes, a different color maybe a different style veil. None of that would have been to difficult. But they choose to go with a hat that simply had ears cut off. Sorry but that crosses the line.

If they do change the color of the hat i think it is too little too late. The damage is done. They need to learn to make the right choices in the first place and not trying to write long winded excuses about why their items look like they do including fireworks.

Please VFK if you read this lay VMK to rest. Give us an innovate new fun game that will make us forget the past and fall in love with you for what you are- your own game. If you can not do that then sadly I will have to give up on you...

Bug

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind

The hat made me sad.  I really don't know what to say. 
Why?

On one hand you see that they can turn out a beautiful front yard room that has nothing to do with VMK and then they do the hat.  How difficult would it have been to maybe make a tiara bedazzled with mulit color gems and a floating veil off the back?  I'm sure it would have satisfied those that want a princess hat and those that want a girl crown.  The boys could maybe get a gold and velvet bedazzled "king" crown. 

Maybe the words I can not seem to find are something like...It saddens me that don't have more confidence in go in their own unique direction. 

BitBehindWench

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

:rofl1: I know!     You don't know how many times I did NOT hit that post button elsewhere.  Was telling some of you all last night how glad we have Nobs here  :hug:

I was like  :blink: :o :wtf?: when I saw that hat....sorry but I don't want purple, I want cream color with pretty sparkly stripes to go with my Pink Rose Fresh Magic  :hippie:   (cream goes with anything!)

awesomepatty-cake

I do see that style of Princess hat alot I guess it must be the popular choice.  I see it made for Halloween costumes, they sell that style at Medieval Times too.  I guess I don't have a problem with the style choice just wish and hope they sell them in other colors too. 

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck

Why?

On one hand you see that they can turn out a beautiful front yard room that has nothing to do with VMK and then they do the hat.  How difficult would it have been to maybe make a tiara bedazzled with mulit color gems and a floating veil off the back?  I'm sure it would have satisfied those that want a princess hat and those that want a girl crown.  The boys could maybe get a gold and velvet bedazzled "king" crown. 

Maybe the words I can not seem to find are something like...It saddens me that don't have more confidence in go in their own unique direction. 

Did you say Crown? I want me crown so bad!

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

I do not think the style is the issue really. It was the choice of color. That pushed way too many big supporter buttons. I would have waited on the pink/purple. And gone with green or blue, even yellow for a gold look :)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

Why?

I agree with everything you say here Happy.  I saw the hat yesterday, and it made me sad.   :(   VFK has so many choices of a crown, could have been made totally different.  And then we wouldn't even have to have this discussion.   - sigh -    :uhuh2:

I do not think the style is the issue really. It was the choice of color. That pushed way too many big supporter buttons. I would have waited on the pink/purple. And gone with green or blue, even yellow for a gold look :)

Belle, I agree ~ I think yellow or even the gold color would have been perfect.  Especially based on the history lesson pictures they gave us.   :hmmm:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

:gavel:This is a very scary ??? post we all agree  :clap1: well at least for now  :waveh:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Problem I see is they are getting most info I think from the VFK fan forum. Many parents on there saying how much their kids want things they never got in VMK. So what was one of the big items. The Princess hat. So they are getting that feed back. Thinking they are making kids happy which they probably are. But not looking at the big picture. That is why we had to write in. Get the bigger picture out to them. Will be interesting to see what color they pick :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

Problem I see is they are getting most info I think from the VFK fan forum. Many parents on there saying how much their kids want things they never got in VMK. So what was one of the big items. The Princess hat. So they are getting that feed back. Thinking they are making kids happy which they probably are. But not looking at the big picture. That is why we had to write in. Get the bigger picture out to them. Will be interesting to see what color they pick :)

I think you're right Belle.  Just got a newsletter in my email from VFKFF.. wasn't just PrincessMadeiro they let test the hat.  Seems they let the VFKFF admin have the hat as well - (let's not look for favoritism.. it was only the vice-administrator.. so they claim.. ::) )

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Yes and for the first time I am reading kids signatures that say please do not bring favoristism here. For me I was happy that princess got to test a hat. Her life is such a struggle. Those little things mean so much. But I do not like that they have players test them. Staff need to do that. Just does not sit well with me. Causes one issue that does not need to be.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind

Well, last night I did certainly send VFK my opinion on the "look" of the princess hat.  The message, although a bit longer,  was very much the same tone as my post above (#34).  I really tried to get them to understand many of us are looking for the the "sense of community and friendship" we had in VMK.  (not the items). 

I suggested a complete redesign of the hat.  I stated my wish that VFK find the confidence to go in their own direction. 

Interesting, but not surprising news about tester selection.  One thing that kind of saddens me about player's testing items.  Not long ago I remember the excitement of going in to a VMK room owned by a Host.    I remember the joy it seemed to give the Host to show the players items that were going to be released the next day.  Favorite image: The host flying in the cute red plane.   :bighug:

I agree, let staff and hosts test the new pins and hats. 

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

I think you're right Belle.  Just got a newsletter in my email from VFKFF.. wasn't just PrincessMadeiro they let test the hat.  Seems they let the VFKFF admin have the hat as well - (let's not look for favoritism.. it was only the vice-administrator.. so they claim.. ::) )

Mhmmm all very interesting indeed.   :hmmmm:

I guess I didn't realize that VFK was looking at that particular forum all that much, and now it makes it much clearer.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

I guess I didn't realize that VFK was looking at that particular forum all that much, and now it makes it much clearer.

Well Astro, I know the admin has personal contact with VFK.. they let VFK use their forum to promote/sponsor the purchasing of VIP and Founding.. and the admin has stated there will be no more negative comments about VFK allowed.  Umm.. yeah.. I'd say they are in cahoots!  (When I entered the Zoo room for the Australian quest, there was the second in command of VFKFF Cynanne (sp?) wearing the purple princess hat.)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

Well Astro, I know the admin has personal contact with VFK.. they let VFK use their forum to promote/sponsor the purchasing of VIP and Founding.. and the admin has stated there will be no more negative comments about VFK allowed.  Umm.. yeah.. I'd say they are in cahoots!  (When I entered the Zoo room for the Australian quest, there was the second in command of VFKFF Cynanne (sp?) wearing the purple princess hat.)

Thanks for the update Ducky ~
Yeah I'd say they are in cahoots!  Shows how much I've been keeping up to date with my reading over there.   :lolg: 

Disney Dreams

The person who set up VFKFF and the founders of VFK have been in close communication with 1 another from the start of the forum.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin

The person who set up VFKFF and the founders of VFK have been in close communication with 1 another from the start of the forum.

Yup. That's what I said.

Disney Dreams

Yup. That's what I said.

Just adding some additional information to the discussion. :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:21 AM by Disney Dreams »

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic

Sadly I think they think their success will be based in this foundation.  By squashing all the criticism or telling people what they want to here and teaming with a forum to do their dirty work.  Quite a few of us bought into the founders package to give them a shot at getting it going, I am not sure how many of the kids over their paid money out - I do think quite a few joined a few families for items - hence the reduction to only 10 family members moving forward.  I think by ignoring what a large segment has to say they may actually do more harm in the long run then good.  The marketplace is very crowded and they risk being marginalized.   

As far as the "benefits" they are getting from "joining forces" - I would be very happy as many would if I was allowed to have an item to test, and how much better to get that opportunity over and over.  The problem arises when you are ready to compromise your principles for a benefit like this.  Forums set their own rules and prerogatives so if that’s what they wish to do that is their right but I think at a certain point people may lose respect for people that should be looked up to and respected as examples, or worse people will follow that example.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind

Many of the issues mentioned in this thread came up in my conversation with VFK last night.  I gave my honest opinion and explained how and why I felt the way I did.  One thing I tried to get them to understand is  while some players my enjoy items that mirror VMK,  it a can be painful for another player. I stressed they should give us the sense of community, not the old items. 

Regarding some of my princess hat test questions:
I was told there are more than 2 or 3 circulating.  It was stated that 2 or 3 or the players in the test are more "visable" than others.  They needed players that did specific things to test the hat. 

(Happy puts aside her princess hat design and testing issues for the moment.) There is definately someone there behind the scenes with a strong sense of history.   The hat's place in history is one of the main reasons it may not be a wearable item for boys.  This sense of history was not only brought up with regard to the hat, but also with regard other items like the Louis XIV chairs.

BitBehindWench

Bugdozer

• Classes Coming Soon:
    Elf Defense
    Elf Respect
    Elf Motivation &
    Elf Control
  • Snowman Magic

Hi,

I have no respect of VFKFF (hope thats ok to say here). When the princess hat first came out and Ink posted his feelings on the situation he was bashed big time. Not simply by hosts but buy 2 administrators and a mod-real professional.  The attacked him claiming only reason he was saying what he was is because VMK had closed and he had not gotten over it and he needs to get over it. They told him if he could not post something positive that he was not welcomed there and he would gladly show him the door. They went on to state that they want no more negative remarks about vfk or any more comparisons between VFK and VMK. Talk about a one sided forum-yup they are in cahoots BIG time no doubt in my mind. They talk about the admins and mods in their developers updates, they get items before anyone else. I would say it is a case of you kiss my butt and I will kiss you- so obvious and people over their are so blind.

Bug
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up