VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/14 First Quest is Up  (Read 12313 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: 6/14 First Quest is Up
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 03:59 PM »

Well that was slightly horrific LOL. I tried to do it around noon my time (PDT) and there were so many people on blocking the single exits and people were getting mad at each other --- ah yes, made me think so fondly of vmk lol. It took me over an hour to get through the first three questions due to traffic jams so I quit, ate lunch, did some housework, came back and finished the rest in 15 minutes. What a difference fewer people makes :P

Btw, having not been on the game for more than 5 minutes at a time every few days, I had no idea where any of the rooms were... and would not have finished it if it weren't thanks to all the locations (and what connects to what) listed in the beautiful wiki: http://vfk.wikia.com/wiki/The_Virtual_Family_Kingdom_Wiki. Until they actually give us the map, I know what I'm using!

Woot fox.he I will have to try to find you in game soon!  :drinkingtoast:
Oh, and belle, I think DreamTulip had that happen yesterday during the quest. I know she felt lonely - but she did say nobody was there to block any doors!  :rofl3:

I saw many people saying they really enjoyed the quest and I spoke with a few staff today to relay any information that may help them with the game. The developers really wanted to use this to pinpoint problems/needs that are arising. So I expressed the need for a map to help navigate and also to create more exit spaces. It does seem those things have been noted and they intend to make changes.

For the very first beta quest, we actually had fun :) The blocked exits reminded me of Lily's "Walk the plank" quest where nobody would actually "walk" the plank!  :hitwall: :rofl1:

-edited for spelling errors - hehe-
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:54 PM by PrincessWendyBird »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Bugdozer

• Classes Coming Soon:
    Elf Defense
    Elf Respect
    Elf Motivation &
    Elf Control
  • Snowman Magic
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 06:45 PM »

Ok,

I am officially pissed at VFK and this Quest- Ink and I were on at opening Saturday morning for 3 hours-no quest. We searched and searched and asked staff (who said they knew nothing about the quest). We had to leave and be gone overnight. We get home tonight and first thing we both due is run to the computer to log in and do the quest to find it is closed?????? Sorry but this s****. They have done an amazingly good job at driving us away.

Considering this was their first quest they should have gone to extreme measures to have times clearly posted and they should have taken in to account that this was Father's day weekend.

I am VERY unhappy with them right know and feel that they are implenting the very things we found discouraging about VMK.

Bug

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 07:42 PM »

arg.. I picked the wrong day this weekend to not go on my computer at all.  :madder:

I want to do the quest and I want it now!
  You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 08:53 PM »

Well, I waited for the quest too checking it Saturday....visited with friends there and elsewhere   :clap2:  Oh well, it's beta testing, things don't work all the time the way they want.

Much to my surprise, found quest Sunday! Yay! Had fun doing quest but frustrated with ppl blocking doorways.  One friends quest would not work right for him :( hopefully will next time around.  Looking forward to next quest.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:57 PM by funfly »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 10:50 PM »

Sorry some of you missed the quest.  I was not pleased while I was looking for it first thing Saturday either.  I found the quest on a fluke Saturday night, when I signed in to play one final round of the Audubon Game before bed. 

I hope you share your concerns and feelings with VFK's Contact Us. I have written them many times.  Trust me when I say not everything I send in is positive.  Although I have never received a reply, I have seen some results/changes that reflected a few of my concerns/problems.  If you have suggestions on how they can resolve things to make it better, be sure to share those thoughts too.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 12:25 AM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 10:07 AM »

Just updating with prize items

1000 Credits included with:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up