VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK New Items 6/13  (Read 5294 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
VFK New Items 6/13
« on: June 14, 2008, 01:10 AM »

These are denoted as specials only because they were sold under specials in the mechantile.

Note: Red Beach Ball Was retired at the end of the day 06/13/08 - and subsequently released as a quest item 06/14/08 - 06/15/08 - Believed to be officially a Beta Item

The Alpha furniture at this point appears to be a starter set that may continue to be given out but is not currently sold.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 11:16 PM by Adventuredaz »

Disney Dreams

Re: VFK New Items 6/13
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 02:05 PM »

Okay, so.... TONS of cute stuff and the only way to make credits is a Bird Memory Test?  Really???   :wtf?:

LOVE the stuff, but honestly have no memory, so - sigh.  How about a fun interactive game? Please.......

And for those of us at work yesterday, can anyone explain what's different about the "Special Beta Items"?  Aren't they all beta items?  Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 02:08 PM by Disney Dreams »

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Re: VFK New Items 6/13
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:57 PM »

Okay, so.... TONS of cute stuff and the only way to make credits is a Bird Memory Test?  Really???   :wtf?:

LOVE the stuff, but honestly have no memory, so - sigh.  How about a fun interactive game? Please.......

And for those of us at work yesterday, can anyone explain what's different about the "Special Beta Items"?  Aren't they all beta items?  Thanks.
Special is only the designation because of how they were sold, Merchantile store under specials.  We won't know until after beta if any of these will continue to be considered Beta besides the red Beach Ball - which I did not buy. 
I simply spend a few hour after close last night putting these together to catalog them just in case they made quick changes - which they did. I ran out of time on getting the titles since I did not buy one of everything and you can not get the title until it is in your inventory.

On the positive side...(VFK desprately needing a bright side) you can shop after hours and earn credit after hours.  I suspect if I desired to spend everyone of my credits I could have owned it all but am examining at this time how much I care if I own everything after the last game where in the end it made no difference.   Did I mension you can sit in the chairs so I really wanted to see if the furniture would function better.

On the memory bird game - yes it kind of sucks it isn't what many of us would prefer, and I joke the next games will be identify the different types of fireworks, Ghosts and Pirates.  I can do real bad and almost always get 100 credits which if you ever crashed neds boats - it probably works out the same since you could crash faster.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:04 PM by Adventuredaz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up