Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

The Invisible Duck

(1/3) > >>

Kat:
So duck.he, Ant and I were in your room for quite a while last night.  You were listed as being online and in your room but we could not find you.  I even checked the bottom of the pond... you know, just in case.   :hang:  :lolg:

As of this morning you are still online and invisible.  How you doing that eh?   :hmmmm:

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: DisKatDisKat on June 14, 2008, 09:51 AM ---So duck.he, Ant and I were in your room for quite a while last night.  You were listed as being online and in your room but we could not find you.  I even checked the bottom of the pond... you know, just in case.   :hang:  :lolg:

As of this morning you are still online and invisible.  How you doing that eh?   :hmmmm:

--- End quote ---

ROFL!  My son told me the same thing this morning.. mom you show as online in my list.  Would anyone believe I have the invisibility magic still from VMK and used it?

Okay, I admit multi-tasking is no easy chore for an ancient duck.  I THINK, I have the VFK and SW stuff all confuzzled.  You can leave VFK by shutting down the browser window, and you are logged out.  So, I did the same with SW.  Guess that doesn't do the same huh?  :notme:

silvrstrfx:
Rofl Science and I were looking for you last night, too... then some pirate came in and wanted to sail on your pond... so we sent him under to look for you, but you were no where to be seen --- maybe you were out getting his treasure  :dance2:

Astro:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on June 14, 2008, 10:53 AM ---Okay, I admit multi-tasking is no easy chore for an ancient duck.  I THINK, I have the VFK and SW stuff all confuzzled.  You can leave VFK by shutting down the browser window, and you are logged out.  So, I did the same with SW.  Guess that doesn't do the same huh?  :notme:
--- End quote ---

Glad it's not just me then.  Phew!   :lolg:

I have been known to do the same thing with Gaia.  SW probably would have been next.  It's tough trying to manage all of these new games we're playing!! 

lab_girl:

--- Quote from: silvrstrfx on June 14, 2008, 02:39 PM ---Rofl Science and I were looking for you last night, too... then some pirate came in and wanted to sail on your pond... so we sent him under to look for you, but you were no where to be seen --- maybe you were out getting his treasure  :dance2:

--- End quote ---
And what was really cool is DreamTulip came to help said pirate with a quest in his room and found that he was a long lost friend from vmk.... 'small world' ;)

I did enjoy practicing on your golf game later duck.he :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version