VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it just me...?  (Read 5841 times)

fantasymooma

Is it just me...?
« on: June 11, 2008, 05:45 PM »

Or does it seem like Gaia is getting stingy with the Gold.  No Gold from shaking trees and bushes and not alot of Gold from the puzzles, I did a Normal puzzle in an okay amount of time, not too fast, and I got 1 stinkin' Gold.  And about on all the other puzzles I got an average of 35 Gold (all Normal, I stink at Hard).  What's going on?

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Is it just me...?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 06:02 PM »

I didn't try shaking trees today, but did get more than average gold yesterday from shaking. 

Last week on one jigsaw puzzle I was awarded ZERO gold.  I wish I had more insight on how the gold is calculated for all of the mini games.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 12:40 AM »

I know from past experience of playing too many puzzles in a row, my gold amount begins to go down and eventually I get nothing. So, when you find your gold going down, it's time to start playing another game for a while. :)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 11:43 AM »

I know from past experience of playing too many puzzles in a row, my gold amount begins to go down and eventually I get nothing. So, when you find your gold going down, it's time to start playing another game for a while. :)

Hmmm.... All I play is the Puzzle because I'm not good at the other games.  Guess I need to get better at Pinball.

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 11:59 AM »

I am not even playing mini games anymore to get gold, should I try with Ebay :rofl3: but you need to be quick and lucky :|
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:02 PM by Kasiks »

fantasymooma

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 06:52 PM »

I was playing the Puzzle today and it was my SECOND puzzle of the day and I got 0 Gold.  :wtf?:

But on the up side I am getting Gold from shaking trees and bushes.  I wasn't getting them before so I'm glad to see it's working for me again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up