Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

Friends list

(1/2) > >>

Purpleduck:
I have noticed that every time I enter the game, and check to see who is online.. that I have "lost" some of my friends.  I can pretty much still know who to "re-friend" thankfully. 

Anyone else notice this?

Think it's a Beta bug, or is there a way to take yourself off someone else's list?

lab_girl:
Not sure ducky... although I was on the technical Forum threads (I can't get into the Spa room :( ) and there were threads about inventory and avatars disappearing and that they were working on it.  Maybe the friends list is also a beta bug.

Happy:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on June 10, 2008, 08:05 AM ---I have noticed that every time I enter the game, and check to see who is online.. that I have "lost" some of my friends.  I can pretty much still know who to "re-friend" thankfully. 

Anyone else notice this?

Think it's a Beta bug, or is there a way to take yourself off someone else's list?

--- End quote ---

Did Brownie eat your friends list?   :)

Antjewel:
I thought I had lost part of my list too until I noticed there was a page 2!  :hitwall: :crazy2: I also noticed they re-arrange the order according to who is online and who isn't.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on June 10, 2008, 09:24 AM ---I thought I had lost part of my list too until I noticed there was a page 2!  :hitwall: :crazy2: I also noticed they re-arrange the order according to who is online and who isn't.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I not only have several pages, but it says right on that first page (upper left if I recall correctly) precisely "how many" friends you have.  It is that number that keeps changing.. and I find it is correct to how many are on the pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version