VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exchanging Flowers, Bugs, Ect.  (Read 8297 times)

fantasymooma

Exchanging Flowers, Bugs, Ect.
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:05 AM »

Item             Bugs                     Flowers                          Paper                          Fish

Shop      Durem Depot       Barton Flower Shop        Gambino Hat Rack        The Ole Fishing Hole

Now the only thing I don't understand is how does it work?  And what do you get?

Goofer has alot (and I mean ALOT) of bugs, paper, and flowers but when she goes to the shops they all tell her she doesn't have enough.  What does she need to do?

Thanks,
fantasy

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: Exchanging Flowers, Bugs, Ect.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:21 AM »

From Gaia's FAQ: :)

Bugs:

Gaia's luxuriant flora is host to a number of colorful bugs. You can catch and store these bugs in your backpack. Unlike flowers and trash, you don't need to compete with other players for bugs -- they're so small that only YOUR avatar can see them.
Your backpack robot will keep the bugs safe and sound until want to transfer them to your inventory (just click on him to initiate the transfer).

When you have caught enough bugs, you can trade them to Moira at the Durem Depot (She has a thing for bugs... W E I R D!) for inks. These can be used to color flowers and papers, which in turn can be made into bouquets for your avatar and your home.

Ink can be obtained only as a trade. If you have 50 or more bugs of the same kind in your inventory, Moira in Durem will present you with her Exchange Bugs section and the ink(s) that you can trade for them. Some ink colors are direct trades for bugs, while others have to be made by combining different inks.

Flowers:

Gaia has some of the prettiest flowers around and no fines for picking them! You can take advantage of this and make beautiful floral bouquets for your home and avatar.

When you have enough flowers, Rina at the Flower Shop can help you make arrangements out of your flowers for a fee, or course. (a girl's gotta make a living) You can also use inks to dye your flowers and wrappings to make even more startling and unusual combinations.

At the store you can have Rina make you:

• Single flower bouquets
  • Regular flower bouquets
  • Deluxe flower bouquets

The more complex the bouquet, the more Gold it costs to make and the more flowers it requires. You can also dye the paper and wrappings that you use for your bouquet using inks.

Trash:

Pick it up! It's the responsible thing to do, after all.

Any trash you pick up will go into your backpack. When you're ready to empty your backpack, click on your backpack robot - who will then transfer it to your inventory. Take your trash to the Hat Shop and ask little Peyo nicely. For your diligence and environmental awareness you'll be rewarded with cool paper accessories that your avatar can wear.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:22 AM by AmberDaze »

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 11:40 AM »

Ah Ha! I found out what Goofer needs to do.  Trasfer her things from the backpack to her inventory!

Thanks Days.  I'm not the type of person who goes looking for info. LoL  I really appreciate it that you posted this.  :hug:

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 05:15 PM »

Ah Ha! I found out what Goofer needs to do.  Trasfer her things from the backpack to her inventory!

Thanks Days.  I'm not the type of person who goes looking for info. LoL  I really appreciate it that you posted this.  :hug:

You're so welcome!! I'm glad to help. :)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 06:24 PM »

I'm saving my ink for a reindeer tattoo...once they create one.   :laugh2:

Does anyone take the tires from the fishing hole?  If so how many do I need to get rid I mean recycle them?

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Starshinebelle

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:20 PM »

I'm saving my ink for a reindeer tattoo...once they create one.   :laugh2:

Does anyone take the tires from the fishing hole?  If so how many do I need to get rid I mean recycle them?

That is a great question ?
Also I have a bunch of old shoes that those sloppy Gaian's have left around.

Come to think of it, I have seen some shoeless Gaian Avitars.

Maybe there is a reward for getting them their shoes back...... :lolp:

MichelleXL

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 11:14 PM »

Tires and Boots can be exchanged at the Fishing Shop. You need 1000 tires to make a Tire On My Head, and 1000 boots to make Patchwork Boots.

Michelle

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 06:42 AM »

Tires and Boots can be exchanged at the Fishing Shop. You need 1000 tires to make a Tire On My Head, and 1000 boots to make Patchwork Boots.

Michelle

Thanks Michelle!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 11:34 AM »

Michelle

Wow that's alot!  I'd better get to garbage duty!  :lolg:

Thanks for the info Michelle.

Starshinebelle

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 09:02 PM »

Michelle

Wow that's alot!  I'd better get to garbage duty!  :lolg:

Thanks for the info Michelle.

Wow, that's a lot of old shoes and tires.
 Thank you Michelle

:seesaw:

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 04:36 AM »

If anyone wants to any of the junk I collected :crazy4:, I will give them out for free because I dont want to bother into trying to trade them into the marketplace
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 04:46 AM by Kasiks »
Pages: [1]   Go Up