VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone else having trouble with Gaia today?  (Read 10043 times)

MichelleXL

Anyone else having trouble with Gaia today?
« on: May 30, 2008, 11:05 AM »

Topic pretty much says it. I've been having trouble with Gaia today. Certain parts are loading correctly. My inventory doesn't fully load. Things in the marketplace aren't showing up. When I search in the forums, my browser gets completely shut off. At first, I was thinking "Oh no, do I have a virus?" But the computer is coming up clean, and every other website loads up just perfectly.

So, does Gaia just hate me today? Or is it hating on any of you also?

Michelle

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Anyone else having trouble with Gaia today?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 11:08 AM »

Early last night there was a lot of lag. I was with Bright and Astro and the text took what seemed like forever to display on the screen.  I haven't been playing with my inventory mcuh today.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 11:25 AM »

I was trying to play the Kung Fu Quest today and when I was throwing the dumplings half of them weren't getting thrown.  And it is taking awhile for most of my pages to load.  I too was in the marketplace and most items weren't showing either.

So it sure isn't just you michelle.

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 11:33 AM »

I don't seem to have troubles except with the Panda Quest yesterday but maybe it was normal, my only problem is that I cant play cards anymore :|

fantasymooma

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 11:42 AM »

Now I can't even watch a trail for the Kung Fu Quest.

I missed out a Gaia yesterday and now it's not working.  :'(

Guess I'm just going to have to hit the Marketplace and find some good deal instead of trying to finish this Quest.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 11:56 AM »

Guess I'm just going to have to hit the Marketplace and find some good deal instead of trying to finish this Quest.

I'm not in Gaia right now, but I love the fast forward button on those movie trailers.  hehe! 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 12:18 PM »

I'm not in Gaia right now, but I love the fast forward button on those movie trailers.  hehe! 

I tried that and still nothing.  It still gets stuck at one spot in the Trailer.  :td:

MichelleXL

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 12:43 PM »

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Well, not glad.. because lag is a bad thing to happen to anyone.. just relieved that Gaia is not pouring vengeance at me for some unknown thing, lol.

Michelle

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 01:28 PM »

Late last night (or early this morning), I had loading issues as well.  Not everything was showing up, even on my profile.  And the lag was still pretty terrible.  So I don't think you were alone with Gaia issues at all.   :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Starshinebelle

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 08:02 PM »

Gaia is very laggy and my house will not load  :hmmm:
At first i thought it was my computer but  other pages load well soo They must be having technical problems.

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 08:55 PM »

I've had issues with things not loading before. I normally left the site for a little bit and when I went back it would load perfectly fine.
  You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 09:18 AM »

I was just wondering if anyone has done the Jigsaw Puzzle today.  My Mom has been doing puzzles today and she says she is only getting 3-5 Golds for  normal level.  When I was playing last night on normal level I got around 75 Gold.   Did they change it or is there just a bug with the puzzles today?

MichelleXL

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 09:31 AM »

I was just wondering if anyone has done the Jigsaw Puzzle today.  My Mom has been doing puzzles today and she says she is only getting 3-5 Golds for  normal level.  When I was playing last night on normal level I got around 75 Gold.   Did they change it or is there just a bug with the puzzles today?

I haven't played today, but will try it out. I believe it calculates gold by how many times you move the pieces. The more accurate you are with moving the pieces, the more gold you get.

Michelle

fantasymooma

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 10:04 AM »

I haven't played today, but will try it out. I believe it calculates gold by how many times you move the pieces. The more accurate you are with moving the pieces, the more gold you get.

Michelle

Ohhh... well if that is true I will have to tell Goofer not to move them so much.  I still have not tried it myself, but will soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up