VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friends in Common  (Read 6115 times)

fantasymooma

Friends in Common
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:34 PM »

The only Question I have about this is, How do it work??

I have seen it on may profiles and I have noticed I am not on any LOL.  I have seen Goofer on many, but not me.  I'm not even on Goofers!

How do you become "in common" with someone??

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Friends in Common
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 10:02 PM »

I think all that means is who do you have as a common friend, when looking at someone elses profile is all.

Example:  If I look at Happy's profile.  It will tell me that you Fantasy are a common friend.  Meaning both Happy and I have Fantasy as a friend.

Hope that makes sense, if I am correct in explaining it??
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:10 PM »

I think all that means is who do you have as a common friend, when looking at someone elses profile is all.

Example:  If I look at Happy's profile.  It will tell me that you Fantasy are a common friend.  Meaning both Happy and I have Fantasy as a friend.

So basically it's just when I look at someone's profile it will tell me that the friends that I have are also their friends??

Oh that makes sense.. common friends. DUH.  :doh:  No wonder why I didn't see myself. LOL

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:41 PM »

So basically it's just when I look at someone's profile it will tell me that the friends that I have are also their friends??

Oh that makes sense.. common friends. DUH.  :doh:  No wonder why I didn't see myself. LOL

Yes, that is the way I read into it.  I'm hoping it's right, because then that would make 2 of us very confused! 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up