VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaia Quests  (Read 6934 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Gaia Quests
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:20 PM »

:hisign:

I'm sure once all of us get up to speed we will see the new quest information in the form of announcements.  This is an effort to help us get "caught up"  :idea: with the existing quests.

A few days ago I was searching and searching on Gaia to find out how to earn the DSLR camera. It is a prize from an Airhead Quest.  The place I found the details of this quest, and many other active Gaia Quests is in this link below.  It is not a sticky within the quest and promotion guide.  Yes, it was a treat   ::) sifting through the information. 

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/gaia-quests-and-promotions-guide/t.37488145_2/#2

The long way to get to this link is:
Community
Forums
Gaia Forums
GAIA Online
Questions and Assistance
Gaia Guides and Resources
Gaia Quest and Promotions Guide, and then search for it  :groan:

I have not completed all of the quests listed in the link above. 

These are some that I was able to complete: Chocolate Skittles, Skittles, Airhead, Kung Fu Panda, Liam, and Scion.

In the MTV series of quests I was able to do most of the quest.  However, I was not successful in Part 2 that gives the sunglasses, jeans and bangle bracelets.  Has anyone been able to complete this portion of the quest? Was it necessary to register at the MTV site? (Fast forwarding the episode of the Hills was a great time saver.  :uhuh3: )

I was not able to do the Nike Sparq or the New User Quest.  Has anyone tried this quest recently.  Happy could probably really use the new user quest.   :rofl1:

I have not attempted the Zohan or Speed Racer Quests. How about you?

I still don't quite understand user quests. Hope this post helps someone.   

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

Re: Gaia Quests
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 08:30 PM »

I tried doing the Zohan and Speed Racer Quest but was not able to get anywhere with it.  Same for the MTV Part 2, like you have said.

Plus I have no clue what I have to do for the Airhead Quest.  I have clicked that Applaude Button like a manic!  :type:  And nothing.  :??:

I think I am in need of the New User Quest also.  :lolg:

I have completed the same Quest you have. :)  So basically we are kinda in the same spot.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 08:44 PM »

I tried doing the Zohan and Speed Racer Quest but was not able to get anywhere with it.  Same for the MTV Part 2, like you have said.

Plus I have no clue what I have to do for the Airhead Quest.  I have clicked that Applaude Button like a manic!  :type:  And nothing.  :??:

I have completed the same Quest you have. :)  So basically we are kinda in the same spot.

For the Airhead quest the Applause meter has to fill. The first time I tried it no one else was in the room.  On my second attempt there was another player there clicking too and it went faster.  If you want to try and meet in that room sometime, let me know.  I'm willing to click.

BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 08:52 PM »

For the Airhead quest the Applause meter has to fill. The first time I tried it no one else was in the room.  On my second attempt there was another player there clicking too and it went faster.  If you want to try and meet in that room sometime, let me know.  I'm willing to click.

Well maybe that was the problem, I had no one in the room.  And I went to 3 different ones.
I might try it out with Goofer.  Kill 2 birds with one stone. ;)  Thanks tho Happy :hug:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:57 PM »

Thanks for posting Happy.   :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

MichelleXL

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 12:47 PM »

User quests are quests created by users to obtain a certain item. You can get a questbar at tektek.org to keep track of your progress. For example, at the moment I really want the Aquatica set. So, every bit of gold I have, I will keep saving and put towards purchasing the set in the marketplace. It's just a fun way to keep yourself active, and keep track of your gold while doing so.

Sometimes if people see the questbar in your signature, they will help out and donate. Or if you see another questbar in someone else's signature, you can donate and help out. It's just another fun thing to do to spread some love around  :hug:

Michelle

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 12:55 PM »

User quests are quests created by users to obtain a certain item. You can get a questbar at tektek.org to keep track of your progress. For example, at the moment I really want the Aquatica set. So, every bit of gold I have, I will keep saving and put towards purchasing the set in the marketplace. It's just a fun way to keep yourself active, and keep track of your gold while doing so.

Sometimes if people see the questbar in your signature, they will help out and donate. Or if you see another questbar in someone else's signature, you can donate and help out. It's just another fun thing to do to spread some love around  :hug:

Michelle

Michelle:
Thanks for explaining that.  It helps.   :thumb:
Happy

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 01:00 PM »

Michelle

Wow!  More Gaia stuff I wasn't aware of!  Thanks Michelle for posting.   :thumb:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up