VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Please! (Yay, duck has been found, and, she talks!)  (Read 14068 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Re: Help Please!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 11:33 PM »

This is pure speculation at this point on my part but i think someof us somehow end up locked out.  I otherword we are connected to their server and on us but somehow in that alpha mode.  I tried to explain the situation to staff and I don't think they are sure whats up they just said they are working on it.  It is possible once one character registers (logs on) at an address it is locking all other out.  I also wondered if they had blocked sppecific guest numbers out.  Just unsure - adventure saw zero people today as guest 130 instead I was Disgal when she went to sleep.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 03:30 AM »

First off, thanks to all you gloriously wonderful friends who are trying to help  me find duck!  Such cute and humorous ideas!  (Love the idea she found a "boy" milk carton too Boo!) :lolg:

As far as being alone and mute.. all those of us in that position are far from being alone.  I just got desperate in trying to find duck, and ventured "to that other board"  :rofl1:

Seems they now have allowed a second thread, solely for the purpose of identifying all who are in the same "alone and mute" situation.  Their list has maybe 20 people so far!

So, do we now have even a third dimension to add to the "alone and mute"?  Adventure, are you saying you too are now lost as duck is?

Gotta love Beta testing.. at least we know that's what it is!  Not like on VMK where I think they ran the full 3 years in Beta testing and just wouldn't admit it!  :hitwall:  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

tigressjewel

• Snowman Magic
  • Tiggers don't like honey! (or BS)
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 06:46 AM »

Gotta love Beta testing.. at least we know that's what it is!  Not like on VMK where I think they ran the full 3 years in Beta testing and just wouldn't admit it!  :hitwall:  :rofl1:

Ohmygosh!!  Thats just too true gf!  I do hope they can work out at least the chat thing.  I'd like to see a chat bubble come up just to know I'm actually logged in.  It does feel like a "lock out" as adventure mentioned.  It will be fun to see what today brings.  :clap1:
´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ♥ ~Jewel~ ♥ aka ShakeYerBootyWench

~Jewel Tigerpaw~

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 07:53 AM »

Ohmygosh!!  Thats just too true gf!  I do hope they can work out at least the chat thing.  I'd like to see a chat bubble come up just to know I'm actually logged in.  It does feel like a "lock out" as adventure mentioned.  It will be fun to see what today brings.  :clap1:

I hope you see it soon.  It is a wonderful feeling to finally see your character speak.   I have only been able to talk in the first room, but I did see chat bubble from someone else at the crossroad.  So exciting! 

It is actually kind of fun being in on the beginning of this.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this game grows.  On the off chance that someone in control of this game is reading here... Thank you!  and Great job so far!   :clapping:
________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

FurballWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 09:50 AM »

OMG OMG!! Duck returned home overnight, and even further, learned English!  Yay I can at least talk in my home, and am guest 4728.

Now, to see if in her wanderings, she also found other people! :lolg:

Big thanks to all who tried to find her yesterday! :hug:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 09:56 AM »

OMG OMG!! Duck returned home overnight, and even further, learned English!  Yay I can at least talk in my home, and am guest 4728.

Now, to see if in her wanderings, she also found other people! :lolg:

Big thanks to all who tried to find her yesterday! :hug:

Woot GF!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
Re: Help Please! (Yay, duck has been found, and, she talks!)
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 10:06 AM »

Oh dear, not so fast.. when we got to the crossroad, duck and I thought we might "go left" into the desert.  Yup, she did it again.  Left without me!  Arg!   :rofl1:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: Help Please! (Yay, duck has been found, and, she talks!)
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 10:22 AM »

Oh dear, not so fast.. when we got to the crossroad, duck and I thought we might "go left" into the desert.  Yup, she did it again.  Left without me!  Arg!   :rofl1:

:bighug: So far I have only seen my avatar and only been able to talk in the first "guest" room.. On the plus side I have a title.  Hope to see and chat with you soon.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up