VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone with a Lilo&Stitch surfing board, can you please do me a favor.  (Read 18831 times)

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic

Could anyone with a Lilo&Stitch surfing board take pictures of the board in a room (rotated in all the senses) for me ?

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

Would you like this in a empty room?  Or a furnished room? If you do get a chance to sign in I can gift you one so yo can get exactly what you need. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic

Would you like this in a empty room?  Or a furnished room? If you do get a chance to sign in I can gift you one so yo can get exactly what you need. 

I am farming td magic pins for a last time so I am on ^^ but I don't mind if the room is empty or not as far as the surfboard has nothing around it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:21 PM by Kasiks »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind

It was nice to see you in vmk.  Hope you get the lanyard full if Tiki Opens 1971.  If you decide to build please let us know.  I'm sure you have friends can help any items you might need to make another room a reality.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:42 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic

It was nice to see you in vmk.  Hope you get the lanyard full if Tiki Opens 1971.  If you decide to build please let us know.  I'm sure you have friends can help any items you might need to make another room a reality.

My lanyard is full now ^^, thanks for before :) I was just hoping to have pictures and now it is even better :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:05 PM by Kasiks »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind

My lanyard is full now ^^, thanks for before :) I was just hoping to have pictures and now it is even better :)

I'm glad so many of your VMK dreams came through in the last few weeks! The eye pin, the tiki opens 1971 and more tiki furniture and pink tikis too!  :bighug:

BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up