VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VMK is Down? 5/18  (Read 8294 times)

fantasymooma

VMK is Down? 5/18
« on: May 18, 2008, 02:07 PM »

I got DC'd and tried getting back in but got Service Temp. Unavailable.  Anyone else?  Please say yes.

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
Re: VMK is Down? 5/18
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 02:15 PM »

Yes me too

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 02:19 PM »

They seemed to be having a residual character issue. they most likely threw us all out at once to fix it. but we shall se if it 30 minutes or 2 hours.  Keep in mind i doubt they will pay anyone OT to fix it at this point.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 02:37 PM »

IMO, the ONLY good thing about this outage, is that I can get a chance to catch up here!  I have been full (VMK) time working on two quests to tour my rooms, as several have asked to see them.  So I have not been on here, there or anywhere for a few days.

The bad part, of course, is I was within about an hour or two of getting to open the quests, just loading last of the prizes.

But yeah, the lag has been so bad, I ask for one item to load into a prize position, and it takes up to 30 seconds to do so!!  What with loading credits and 5 to 10 items for each winner.. well, you figure it out! :lolg:  It has been exhausting to do!  :cpuhammer:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 02:44 PM »

IMO, the ONLY good thing about this outage, is that I can get a chance to catch up here!  I have been full (VMK) time working on two quests to tour my rooms, as several have asked to see them.  So I have not been on here, there or anywhere for a few days.

The bad part, of course, is I was within about an hour or two of getting to open the quests, just loading last of the prizes.

But yeah, the lag has been so bad, I ask for one item to load into a prize position, and it takes up to 30 seconds to do so!!  What with loading credits and 5 to 10 items for each winner.. well, you figure it out! :lolg:  It has been exhausting to do!  :cpuhammer:

Yes, kiosk loading  :groan: today.  You also must be very careful.  I caught some of my better items trying to escape to the "Easy Quest".  If the lag let's up I will try to load the Mickey Quest one last time with better items from storage.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 02:49 PM »

I was able to get back onto VMK, but as I finished loading everything and was able to see the main map.  They closed their gates on me, DC'd again. :td:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 03:08 PM »

I was able to get back onto VMK, but as I finished loading everything and was able to see the main map.  They closed their gates on me, DC'd again. :td:

:groan:

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 03:10 PM »

I just got in. Lily's ride already has a queue of over 500!

BitBehindWench

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 03:11 PM »

Oh I can't wait to do a duck.he quest! Please post when its ready.
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 03:22 PM »

Oh I can't wait to do a duck.he quest! Please post when its ready.

I will be for sure gf!  Kat is the one that started me doing this. She wanted to see my rooms.  So it is not a "traditional" Duck quest, but two seperate quests to tour my rooms.  So I will be posting ;)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up