VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TONS of new and re-released items in Neds 5/15! (Update post #15)  (Read 13508 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

:tan: :tan: Astro you secret it out.  We all know you have been in the new tiki lounge chair relaxing next to the cooler.    :tan: :tan:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

All the Christmas Items are gone.   :'(     I wanted to get some more Red GumDrops!  Gosh!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!

All the Christmas Items are gone.   :'(     I wanted to get some more Red GumDrops!  Gosh!

Let me log in again, and you can have as many of mine as you want.. I was only going to put them into the kiosk anyway, would rather they go to someone who can use them!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)

:tan: :tan: Astro you secret it out.  We all know you have been in the new tiki lounge chair relaxing next to the cooler.    :tan: :tan:

Ssssshhhhhhh!!  Yep, that's me!  Woot!  Bring on the Tropical Island Drinks!   :tan:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso

I am mad and sad enough about the way VMK has folded up shop and is closing. However it is even worse now they way they are Temporarily releasing new items for such short periods of time that we can't even purchase them. VMK instead of going out like a Lion, you have chosen to go out like lamb. I am seriously disgusted.........Fee
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up