VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Years of Thanks in this post.  (Read 3281 times)

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
2 Years of Thanks in this post.
« on: May 15, 2008, 05:00 AM »

If I got all I wanted in VMK it is mainly thanks to me but also thanks to some people who I wanted to thanks in a post for a last time.

Thanks to Car even if I saw you less and less, for being my first friend in VMK, for giving me stuffs when I missed them and for shopping for me when I was trying to get a normal rhythm of sleeping :blush:

Thanks to purpleduck for questing so much  :P and having Tiki items to trade for credits when I was still a newbie ^^

Thanks to Bright for the teleportation magic when I was trying to fill my lanyard of Teleportation magic.

[Dont laugh at this one] Thanks to ant for being my first friend with Sparrow and for showing me that the fact you got Sparrow did not mean you changed the way you would play the game and who you were in game not like some people in VMK who as soon as they got sparrow were thinking they were the best.

Thanks to happy_guest for accepting my friend request when I sent it to you, for being cool with me, for giving me things I missed or things I needed.

Thanks to bright for that awesome night where you made me and crazy happy with an item I never thought I would got.

Thanks to someone who is not from this board for the pink tiki idol  :love:

Thanks to Phinny for the Eye pin, you really could just have ignored my signature in VMK but you did not. I never thought I would have gotten that pin so when I got it it was so awesome ^^

Thanks to astro for thinking of me with Tangaroa pin (pin that made my lanyard full of Tangaroa pins)

Thanks to island for making one of my last VMK dreams came true and for the Kali couch :)

Thanks to whomever made ant free from being banned because I really wanted to be friend with ant again before VMK would end, so thanks to that person and to happy for telling me ant was back :)

Thanks Happy for the tiki poles :)

Thanks Ant for the tiki pins  :)

I might have forgotten things so thanks to anyone who respected me / gifted me items.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 06:49 AM by Kasiks »

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
Re: 2 Years of Thanks in this post.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 06:34 PM »

I am so very glad that I got to be your friend Key.  And then be your friend again!!!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 10:10 PM »

Key:
You are very welcome.  I have enjoyed our friendship. 
Hugs!
Happy

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:58 PM »

Very Sweet Key!  You're Welcome.  :)

At least with VMK closing, you know how and where to find us!   

Hugs!  :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up