VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: NoBS Year of a Million Dreams!!!!!  (Read 18368 times)

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
NoBS Year of a Million Dreams!!!!!
« on: May 13, 2008, 07:16 PM »

Okay, so I don't know how far this will go.... but.........

Is there something VMK that you've always wanted?  A pin?  A piece of furniture?  Some clothing?  Yet, you were never able to get it?

Well, here we go.  I know I have things that people have been looking for and I'm sure some of you have been holding on to some rare to extremely rare to beta items.  Can you give them up to make that wish come true?

Some will think, "But I feel kind of bad asking for someone's items."  or "I'll feel bad asking" or the popular "I'll feel greedy for asking."   Let's face it.  In just over a week no one will own these items.  The will disappear into pixel heaven (or hell depending on how you feel).

So post your wish.  If you don't feel comfortable posting it, write to me and I'll post it for you.

Don't be shy!!!  I will be honest and say there are certain thing I have that were very special gifts from friends, but anything else I have is yours.  Otherwise it is about to go into a Quest next week.  (If you need items for Quests let me know that too.  I'll be glad to share.)

So what is your wish?  Just remember (here comes the cheesy part) Dreams do come true.

:idea:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: NoBS Year of a Million Dreams!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:43 AM »

This is a wonderful idea. 
I've already experienced a bit of a NoBS Year of A Million Dream.  :trophy: 
My extra items have been slowly going in to a kiosk, so please do post your wishes. 
Babysitting the kiosk is pretty boring. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:16 AM »

Great Idea Bright!   :thumb:

My Wish is that VMK stays open.   :waveh:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 02:01 PM »

Astro, as much as I would love to make that wish come true, even I'm not that good.

Anyone else?

Bueller?

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 10:05 PM »

I would like purple mickey ears for our beloved purpleduck.   :pray:
________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
FurballWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 12:20 PM »

I would like:

Hakihea to be gifted the new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM. Pin delivered.  I know this pin means a lot to her and I don't think she would ever ask for it herself.  (Update she now has the hat. and a stitch hat...I just found this out a few minutes ago...I think the blue one...not 100% sure. She has never had this stitch item.)

Purple Duck to be gifted the new purple space suit from Fin's in room quest. (Update Duck says she does not wish for this item.)
Astrogigiblue to be gifted the dreams flight pin and new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM.

DisKatDisKat to receive a big boost in NoBS karma for getting the purple ears to Duck.he!

And I would like the lag to stop so I can load my kiosk so I can get ride of more stuff in game. Woot! I was able to get the quick quest running again tonight.  Bye Bye Pink Party Hats!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 11:49 AM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 03:37 PM »

I would like:

Hakihea to be gifted the new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM. I know this pin means a lot to her and I don't think she would ever ask for it herself.  (and a stitch hat...I just found this out a few minutes ago...I think the blue one...not 100% sure. She has never had this stitch item.)

I traded my space suit for the stitch hat it was a difficult choice to do and I really hope that the space suit will be release for purpleduck (I profondly wanted that hat)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 03:40 PM by Kasiks »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 07:35 PM »

I would like:

Hakihea to be gifted the new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM. I know this pin means a lot to her and I don't think she would ever ask for it herself.  (and a stitch hat...I just found this out a few minutes ago...I think the blue one...not 100% sure. She has never had this stitch item.)

I traded my space suit for the stitch hat it was a difficult choice to do and I really hope that the space suit will be release for purpleduck (I profondly wanted that hat)

Key, I am glad you got your stitch hat finally!!  No worries about me or the space suit.  As I told a few friends already. I am SOOO in love with the purple ears, I would not put the space helmet on.  Plus, I always have loved the outfit I always wear.  I am going out (VMK closing) in this favorite outfit, just now sporting the purple ears, instead of my trademark seagull hat.  So to get the space suit would truly a waste.

I so glove all the most wonderful friends who thought of me, when they saw the space suit!  :love:  (now.. if anyone sees or hears of my purple flying carpet magic.. :notme: )

btw, are you, or Astro, still looking for the 1971 Tiki Opening pin? I have several and will hold them, please just let me know!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 08:00 PM »

Who needed the tiki 1971 pin? I have on they can have.
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 08:21 PM »

I'm glad people are getting some dreams.  Yay!

BitBehindWench

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 09:03 PM »

Is there anyone here on the NoBS forum that does not have a Sparrow hat that has always wanted one? I would love to gift it to a fellow NoBs'er. Please let me know. :)
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 09:13 PM »

Is there anyone here on the NoBS forum that does not have a Sparrow hat that has always wanted one? I would love to gift it to a fellow NoBs'er. Please let me know. :)

I dont!

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 09:57 PM »

I dont!
Then the hat is yours mr gas! next time you see me on, remind me :) woot! I made a dream come true!

gshawen

;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 10:01 PM »

I dont!
Then the hat is yours mr gas! next time you see me on, remind me :) woot! I made a dream come true!

TY! TY! Ty!

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 10:16 PM »

OK here is my Dream. I would like to play a game of pirates with Grumpy the Gnome one more time before closing. I know this is a silly little dream but I sure miss him playing pirates with us.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 10:22 PM »

I would like:

Astrogigiblue to be gifted the dreams flight pin and new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM.

Awwww!  TYVM Happy!  That is ever so kind of you to think of me.  Well, my wish came true I guess, because the new Tiki Opens 1971 was in a quest tonight!  Yay Hurry!

btw, are you, or Astro, still looking for the 1971 Tiki Opening pin? I have several and will hold them, please just let me know!

TYVM Duck.he for your offer of the Tiki pin anyway.  I was able to do the quest tonight, so I got the pin.  Yay!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 10:27 PM »

I would like:

Key, I am glad you got your stitch hat finally!!  No worries about me or the space suit.  As I told a few friends already. I am SOOO in love with the purple ears, I would not put the space helmet on.  Plus, I always have loved the outfit I always wear.  I am going out (VMK closing) in this favorite outfit, just now sporting the purple ears, instead of my trademark seagull hat.  So to get the space suit would truly a waste.

I so glove all the most wonderful friends who thought of me, when they saw the space suit!  :love:  (now.. if anyone sees or hears of my purple flying carpet magic.. :notme: )

I am glad to read this for the space suit :) I still need a Tiki 1971 Opening pin also, if anyone has a dreamflight pin (I also have a like of that old attraction  :blush:) All I am getting from TDM even if I am riding to get more pins and using my magic is the same hats all over again (no ears, no pins -_-)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 10:30 PM »

I would like:

I am glad to read this for the space suit :) I still need a Tiki 1971 Opening pin also, if anyone has a dreamflight pin (I also have a like of that old attraction  :blush:) All I am getting from TDM even if I am riding to get more pins and using my magic is the same hats all over again (no ears, no pins -_-)

Key I have a Tiki Open 1971 pin for you. Please remind me in vmk tomorrow.  Also, I still owe you a game of mansion too.  Don't let me forget.

BitBehindWench

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 09:11 AM »

I would like:

Key I have a Tiki Open 1971 pin for you. Please remind me in vmk tomorrow.  Also, I still owe you a game of mansion too.  Don't let me forget.

I am a bit in the :hippie: (dont know the english word -_-) today but thanks for the pin   :) Now my tiki pins collection is complete  :victory:

gshawen

;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 07:30 PM »

TY so much Ant.  Now I will let you win in Nascar.

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 05:01 AM »

I've heard a certain person is looking for the teal ears.

So if anyone has a pair that's just lying around and not being used I'm sure Happy would appreciate it.

Unless she's received them already.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 07:58 AM »

I've heard a certain person is looking for the teal ears.

So if anyone has a pair that's just lying around and not being used I'm sure Happy would appreciate it.

Unless she's received them already.

Aww Bright...Ive decided to be a reindeer on my last day. I think it might be crowded in vmk and wouldn't want to get lost.  Thanks for thinking of me.  :bighug:

BitBehindWench

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up