More Misc... [Public] > Health, Fitness & Well Being

Wii Fit

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kat:
I think this looks so cool, but I cannot get over the initial cost of buying the game console.  Aren't they around $400???  Just thinking about spending that for a game gets my heart rate up.   :lolb:

BooLani:
They cost around £180 in the Uk, roughly $350. they had a promotion on them at Christmas here so my brothers got one to share as their main christmas present from my parents... where as I got a suitcase and a box of malteesers  >:(

Anyway, I sneak on it from time to time and play Wii fit, and always seem to get the boxing on my training thingy so Fee will tell you rightly that I can pack a punch. I was surprised at how much it tires you out after a few hours playing games hehe. Now to tell tweedle dee and tweedle dumb that my birthday present will not be a Wii fit for their Wii... hmmm :uhuh3:

Astro:
I saw something in the paper for this too.  I think it arrives in the states 5-19 or so.  Because they were advertising how you could pre-order it for Mother's Day and when it would be arriving.

I also think the price tag for the Wii Fit was around $80.00.

The actual Wii game console is usually around $250.00 everywhere around here.

I think it's actually cool that it can help you lose weight, and sounds like it's fun at the same time.   :thumb:

Patchy:
or you could win it at a tricky tray like my mom did.... and some how it became rightfully mine :D...

my dad told me about this, it's a wiifit parody, hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Patchy on May 10, 2008, 04:01 PM ---or you could win it at a tricky tray like my mom did.... and some how it became rightfully mine :D...

my dad told me about this, it's a wiifit parody, hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHA! That parody is great!!  I have watched the regular promo video quite a few times, so that was so well done to match it!  Thanks to your dad for finding it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version