VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wii Fit  (Read 18209 times)

fantasymooma

Re: Wii Fit
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 10:36 AM »

Giving this a bump, well ... just because!  If you were on the fence about getting a Wii Fit, or trying it ... It's a must do!

I am LOVING the Wii Fit!  Woot!    :wavet:

My favorite games on it so far are the Table Tilt and the Hula Hoop game.  Yes, I look like such a dork when doing the Hula Hoop game, but it's really a great work out!  Not easy to do!  I like the Basic Step Aerobics too.

And the funniest moment so far was when the Wii Personal Trainer yelled at me, when I was doing Push-Ups.  He knew I was taking a break, and I got scolded for it.   :uhuh:  ROFL!  I hate push-ups.

Fun Stuff!!   :2thunbs:

Too funny that a game will yell at you! HAHA.   I told my Mom about this and she is thinking about getting it.  I have my fingures crossed.

TeaMonster

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 11:50 AM »

We just bought ours today - its still sitting in the box starring at me... It was a really hard thing to get hold of up here in Canada.  Everywhere was sold out at the weekend, but we had a tip off about them coming in today.

I will let you know if I actually try it out or sit and laugh at my husband  :angel:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 03:39 PM »

It was a really hard thing to get hold of up here in Canada.  Everywhere was sold out at the weekend, but we had a tip off about them coming in today.

It was not easy to get a hold of here either.  I called 2 stores the morning (9am) it came out (May 21).  One store was already sold out when I called.  She said they got in only 14 total of the Wii Fit, and they were all gone by the time I called.  The other store said, 1 of their cases was already sold out.  They had another case left.  Needless to say, I went to the store right away.  By the time I got there, they only had 3 left.  Crazy!

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Patchy

• My favorite summer
    activity is sleeping.
  • Teleport Magic
  • "The sun never sets on those who ride into it."
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 11:40 AM »

I didn't get one yet, but I really kinda gave up looking for one, just wait a few months... But I have heard that the Wii Fit shortage in the U.S. is because Nintendo is sending most of the stock to Europe, They will make a better profit there since the US Dollar isn't worth much anymore...

too bad that the Wii systems are different between the Zone or w/e, I would have bought one from Europe...

I heart my toaster

Patchy

• My favorite summer
    activity is sleeping.
  • Teleport Magic
  • "The sun never sets on those who ride into it."
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 03:16 PM »

So I finally got my wiifit, well not totally yet... Thanks to one of those alert websites, i was quick enough to grab one from walmart.com... WOOT! so right now it's on the road to delaware :D... i will get it monday...

I heart my toaster
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up