More Misc... [Public] > Health, Fitness & Well Being

Wii Fit

(1/5) > >>

funniebunny:
I'm guessing that Wii Fit is out over your side of the pond.  I got mine just over 2 weeks ago and both David and myself love it.  I've lost 3 lbs and my balance is much better.  I try to do at least 30 mins every day and can always feel it the next day yet it's fun whilst exercising.  Both David and myself have different strength and weaknesses and it can be really funny watching each other.  David was so funny when trying to do step aerobics  :laugh2:

If anyone else has it, what do you think?  Does it help your fitness and weight target? :weight:

papaduck:
I'm still waiting for them to come out with Wii Not. :rofl1:

fantasymooma:
very interesting.  I was wondering if it was a game or if it really gets you fit. If that makes sense LoL.

A video game that has you losing weight, now that's my kind of game :)

Patchy:
I can't wait until it comes to the states... i have been saving up for it... well not really... i had to buy mario kart xD

though running after my new kittens, making sure they don't do anything bad is keeping me in shape for the time being, not even 20 minutes i am home they want to play, and being little snoops... hehe

Purpleduck:
I could be wrong about it being available here, but I know I just read an ad for it in a magazine yesterday.  So I gathered it was here already.

btw, loved the video you showed me Emma, it was WAY cool to see you can play at exercise!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version