VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host room/prize info  (Read 9257 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Host room/prize info
« on: December 23, 2006, 02:37 PM »

As we know up untill this point host prizes were only awarded once a day to any one character.  In response to an inquiring by a player today Phinny said that you may now play the host games for prizes everytwo hours.  She said they have now set the prize room to despense prizes in that time frame.

- I will now do a little speculation. As I had had suspected and this kind of comfirms it.  I believe when the new year comes in they will start using the Epcot Pay turnstyles in host rooms and it will cost to participate. It has been stated you have to pay every two hours with those so that is consistant with the prize room timing. 

This is part of a cencerted effort to reduce and eliminate the number of "alternate charater" players there are in the game and participating in the host events.  This in conjunction with the new "hell" VMK pass system which will complicate getting in line once let alone multiple times.  I think they will be trying many things to fix this issue that yavn aparently has.

For those of us using "Alternates" I suggest not spending everything on christmas and leave a few hundred credits in the bank on some of these accounts untill we see whats up. I also expect if these are not used every few weeks then these acounts will deleted as they have warned.

birdmom

Re: Host room/prize info
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 10:04 PM »

Wow good to know, don't let your mules hold anything in case they are deleted!
Pages: [1]   Go Up