VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi Friends!!!  (Read 13064 times)

Vellamint

Hi Friends!!!
« on: December 22, 2006, 08:34 PM »

Making my way back to VMK and have a question I hope someone can answer for me.

On the left of the homepage I see that after I sign in it lists my pins and credits.  Okay, fine.  But what is that under that area thats says "my list".  Have tried researching it but am having no luck plus the Dis is down for maintenance.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

birdmom

Re: Hi Friends!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:02 PM »

I would like to know too.

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 10:15 PM »

This is fairly complicated but as it stands right now the feature is pointless.  LOL  What you can add is items such as the arcade games and and ride attractions. If you go to those tabsyou will see add to list. It really serves little purpose much like the music on the site.

so it makes it easier to find the games sort of and rides you just must watch a video of over and over.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:18 PM by Adventuredaz »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 10:40 PM »

First.. Mint!! WHERE THE HECK have you been girlfriend???  I have missed you sorely!  Both here AND for games! Aww, so very nice to see you haven't forgotten the computer and us!  :grouphug:  WB!

As far as the front page and all that stuff on the sidebar.. I never even saw it! Course I don't go there but to look at the newsletter and best guest rooms anyway.  :notme:  I agree though Daz, it does seem pointless.

Finally.. Daz! Way to go!  :thumbs:  You must have been saving for a long time!  I have been saving on Duck since they announced we should save for the "imminent" :lol: flying carpet magic about a year ago, and have about half as much as you.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 10:57 PM »

OK...

I must now admit I had not even been to the home page in months. :hypno: WOW!!!

It has changed a lot.

So what are the prizes for the Water Park games?
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 11:43 PM »

So what are the prizes for the Water Park games?
Ah! that is a good question, water slide ride parts.  One game gives up slides and another gives down slides.  I can never remember which is which and they are not tradeable and sell for like 10 credits.  So unless you love the game (it is ok) not worth playing unless you are very bored.

Vellamint

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 10:03 PM »

First.. Mint!! WHERE THE HECK have you been girlfriend???  I have missed you sorely!  Both here AND for games! Aww, so very nice to see you haven't forgotten the computer and us!  :grouphug:  WB!

As far as the front page and all that stuff on the sidebar.. I never even saw it! Course I don't go there but to look at the newsletter and best guest rooms anyway.  :notme:  I agree though Daz, it does seem pointless.

Finally.. Daz! Way to go!  :thumbs:  You must have been saving for a long time!  I have been saving on Duck since they announced we should save for the "imminent" :lol: flying carpet magic about a year ago, and have about half as much as you.

Hey Duck great to be back.....Missed you too.
This is fairly complicated but as it stands right now the feature is pointless.  LOL  What you can add is items such as the arcade games and and ride attractions. If you go to those tabsyou will see add to list. It really serves little purpose much like the music on the site.

so it makes it easier to find the games sort of and rides you just must watch a video of over and over.

OMG can I be your best friend!!  Look at all those credits!!  Better watch out for a drive-by vmk mugging.  LOL JK

tigressjewel

• Snowman Magic
  • Tiggers don't like honey! (or BS)
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 08:10 AM »

That reminds me.. are you on my friends list daz??  :notme:  Nice credits there dude! Oh, and thanks for the info on the basically useless features they keep adding to the home page.  ;D
´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ♥ ~Jewel~ ♥ aka ShakeYerBootyWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

~Jewel Tigerpaw~

NotAZoo

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 08:30 AM »

Over a million credits!.....what a show off!    You should change your VMK name to SugarDaddy

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 10:39 PM »

Over a million credits!.....what a show off!    You should change your VMK name to SugarDaddy
rotflmao,  I would not have it without good friends like you who make playing so enjoyable and provide excellant games.  I of course would have double that if not for crashing and ride competitions with all of my great friends as well!  Some people have their Sparrow's and inferno's I stay with the tried and true credits.

Disney Dreams

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 11:05 PM »

WOW

As someone who just went literally to zero credits after gifting friends, that's just simply amazing.  Just - wow!
Pages: [1]   Go Up