VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Need of a Favor Please.  (Read 7930 times)

fantasymooma

In Need of a Favor Please.
« on: May 02, 2008, 10:31 AM »

Since I have been having problems with the new Shockwave effecting VMK, I can't seem to click on ANYTHING on the VMK Homepage.

So I was wondering/hoping someone here would be able to post pictures of the Best Guest/Game/Quest Rooms for me.  I always like looking at them and it's upsetting that I can't see anything other then the Homepage.  :rant2:

Thank you so much,
Fantasy :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: In Need of a Favor Please.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:59 AM »

For whatever reason, I was unable to blow the pics up, but if it helps, here is what I got from the "Best" page:

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 12:58 PM »

Ahhhh, you're having problems with Shockwave too, Fantasy?  Whenever I click on the VMK log on, I get a message to download the latest version of Shockwave or click cancel to continue.  I get that message on two different computers (one at work and the other at home).  What's strange is that I checked and both computers have the latest version.  I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Shockwave.  Still get the message!  So, I wonder if there's a connection?

fantasymooma

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 07:06 PM »

Thank You Duck.  :kiss2:

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 07:43 PM »

Ahhhh, you're having problems with Shockwave too, Fantasy?  Whenever I click on the VMK log on, I get a message to download the latest version of Shockwave or click cancel to continue.  I get that message on two different computers (one at work and the other at home).  What's strange is that I checked and both computers have the latest version.  I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Shockwave.  Still get the message!  So, I wonder if there's a connection?

It's been doing that to me for a while now. I just ignore it now. (annoying stupid pop up!)
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 10:20 PM »

It's been doing that to me for a while now. I just ignore it now. (annoying stupid pop up!)

I've learned to do that too, Rosie.  Mostly, I'm very relieved I'm not the only person with the pesky pop up!!  Thanks to you and Fantasy for letting me know!   :thumbs:

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 10:22 AM »

I've learned to do that too, Rosie.  Mostly, I'm very relieved I'm not the only person with the pesky pop up!!  Thanks to you and Fantasy for letting me know!   :thumbs:

Yeah, it's good to know it's a stinky Shockwave problem and not my computer or something.  :cpuhammer:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 07:06 PM »

Yeah, it's good to know it's a stinky Shockwave problem and not my computer or something.  :cpuhammer:

Yes agree, I get the error as well.  I don't think that I ever did update Shockwave?  I always clicked cancel too, and seemed to be able to log on fine from there.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up