VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLR VMK pins  (Read 9810 times)

birdmom

DLR VMK pins
« on: December 22, 2006, 03:05 PM »

I am sorry if this was already posted but the vmk "bird hat" and other pins boxed set came out today at DLR! I was so mad at my husband because he didn't want to go get me some! So I called Disney and they still have some available as of 3:00 pacific time. I just ordered mine and though some of you who weren't able to get one from WDW or Disneyland last time they cam out know! http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=21598

tigressjewel

• Snowman Magic
  • Tiggers don't like honey! (or BS)
Re: DLR VMK pins
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 08:12 AM »

Thanks for the info on the pins!  Once I recover from Christmas/vacation spending I'm going to be ordering some pins.  Maybe the hype will have died down a bit by then.  I also peeked at your website about the baby birds, very nice!  That must be very fun raising them.  What is your name in VMK?  Do I know you?
´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ♥ ~Jewel~ ♥ aka ShakeYerBootyWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

~Jewel Tigerpaw~

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 08:33 AM »

I happened to be at "World of Disney" in Downtown Disney at DLR on 12/23. In their pin area they had plenty of these in stock behind the counter, there was no line, no rush & no crowd. (At that counter mind you... :) )

I picked up a box for me & one for SJPGirl. They look really cool, I have not entered the codes yet, but they look like they should be standard Pirate Quest stuff.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

Disney Dreams

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 10:05 AM »

A group of us all met very early on the release morning (12/22) at DLR and essentially bought out the location outside the park.  We all worked together, traded amongst ourselves and everyone left happy. 

I will be returning to DLR this week and looking for pins for some others.  If they still have them, I will let everyone know.

hrhkit

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 10:46 AM »

I was at Dland yesterday...the Litttle Green Men store had them. I bought 4 boxes...and I did not get any duplicates. Of course, that means I am missing 2.  ::) So now I want to buy more to get the whole set.  :notme:
Pages: [1]   Go Up