More Misc... [Public] > Health, Fitness & Well Being

Any runners out there? What do you think about, or do, while you're running?

(1/3) > >>

Antjewel:
I was just wondering if any of you here on the forum jog for exercise. And if so, what do you do to distract yourself? I listen to my IPOD with a lot of motivating music, which helps a lot. Any ideas for me so I can break up the monotony?

BooLani:
iPod is a must for me if and when I jog... Being lazy bones at the moment although a long walk around the river is as good when I climb up the bank to get a good view is just as good.

I dont suggest trying to play music quiz or Brick on an iPod whilst walking or jogging... I almost tripped in a rabbit hole last time I tried  :lolg:

Adventuredaz:
I think God I hope it doesn't catch me. :rofl1:

sorry, run not if I can help it.  only for emergencies at work.

Kat:
What about a book on tape (or in your case, on ipod), or would that be distracting instead of helpful?

papaduck:
I don't jog, the 62 year old knees don't like it........but when I'm walking, which I love to do,I just try and turn my mind loose and absorb my surroundings, listen to the birds, keep an eye out for critters, (bunnies, and such all about the local gardens), and enjoy the day. Always better being out in it than cooped up inside. :thumbs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version