Sports (Fanatasy & RL) > NASCAR & Other Racing

A challenge for Ant

<< < (2/3) > >>

gshawen:
 As a member of many fantasy leagues count me in. And if anybody loves football I do make several competitive leagues each year and also pro pickem leagues, so hit me up if you want to join any. All free!!

Antjewel:
Sure that sounds cool. As long as there is no money involved and the winner wants to win for no other reason than sole bragging rights, then I will look into what the heck a fantasy league is.  :rofl1: :rofl1: Can you tell I don't gamble?

Any suggestions for how many drivers to pick and a points system?

I was thinking 5 drivers each and then a points system for only if they place in the top ten for each race. How does that sound? Or am I way off on how these work?

Kat:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on April 13, 2008, 07:05 PM ---Sure that sounds cool. As long as there is no money involved and the winner wants to win for no other reason than sole bragging rights, then I will look into what the heck a fantasy league is.  :rofl1: :rofl1: Can you tell I don't gamble?

Any suggestions for how many drivers to pick and a points system?

I was thinking 5 drivers each and then a points system for only if they place in the top ten for each race. How does that sound? Or am I way off on how these work?

--- End quote ---

I've never made one of these either Ant, so what I'm about to propose is purely pulled out of my butt.   :lolg:

Maybe 5 drivers each.  Score 10 pts. for first place, 9 pts. for second and on down so that 10th place gets a single point.  Then we just keep track each week of point standings and award bragging rights to the one with the most points at the end. 

But I'm sure there are some people here who will have a better idea of how fantasy leagues work than I do... I just know people who participate in them for various sports and they always sound like fun.

gshawen:
Just use a yahoo league, it's much easier and the point system is already in place.

Kat:

--- Quote from: gshawen on April 14, 2008, 01:41 PM ---Just use a yahoo league, it's much easier and the point system is already in place.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Gas!  I had no idea there was such a thing as a yahoo league.   :laugh2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version