VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Have You Heard of VFK?  (Read 18058 times)

fantasymooma

Re: Have You Heard of VFK?
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 03:17 PM »

I know some people are skepical about this site, but for those who have pre-registered before and are still interested.  They have another pre-registering again.  Not sure why, but they are.

Just an FYI for all those who are interested in this site. ;)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 12:13 PM »

I know some people are skepical about this site, but for those who have pre-registered before and are still interested.  They have another pre-registering again.  Not sure why, but they are.

Just an FYI for all those who are interested in this site. ;)

They claim they have evaluated their server needs and can occomodate more beta testers.  I will be there when they open - who knows what it will be and for the record i expect it to crash the first day because it goes beyond their expectations. 

candlelady

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 04:13 PM »

Woot! I was able to pre-register   :lolb: .   Next thought out loud, I logged into VMK today, Not one person on my friends list was logged in.  In the 2 1/2 years i have been a member that has never happened.  :( Vmk is like a ghost town now that is so sad. :cry:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 08:25 PM »

Woot! I was able to pre-register   :lolb: .   Next thought out loud, I logged into VMK today, Not one person on my friends list was logged in.  In the 2 1/2 years i have been a member that has never happened.  :( Vmk is like a ghost town now that is so sad. :cry:

I agree about the ghost town.  I happened to notice on the home page, that the numbers for yesterday and today were, at the time I was looking, in the 700s!!  That figure goes back to early 2005, before many knew of it.. I can remember all of us gawking, at the first time it hit 1000.  We continued to gawk as those "thousands" continued to climb over this almost 3 years.  Sad indeed.. I just hope VMK doesn't see this lack of people playing, as a "giving in" to fighting for it's survival.

As far as this VFK, not sure what it will turn out to be.. but I pre-registered today.  (Wish I could say I was happy about a new place, but VMK's decision to close still weighs too heavily on me)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 12:02 AM »

Sorry candle my friend, it is sad. I was there but was "retiring" mule characters Spending their remaining credit and moving items to my 3 main characters.  I don't know to what end but I feel I should straighten up before I go and it gives me something to do. As I do this every now and then I play a game of pirates here and there.  There are few playing the games so it isn't easy to get a good game going.  what took years to build took only a week to tear down and with the push of a button it will all be gone.  On the positive side I was able to fill in my daughter's inventory with items she did not have, she was happy to have these items I just had kicking around.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up