VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you think...?  (Read 10649 times)

fantasymooma

What do you think...?
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:03 PM »

Not sure where this belongs, haven't quite figured out this whole site  :shy:   (ty for moving)

I was wondering how much a Pink Princess Outfit is.  And I would like to hear from some "loonies" here.  :lolp:

Thanks for your help,
fantasy

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:12 PM by fantasymooma »

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Pirate Cannon Room
Re: What do you think...?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 05:11 PM »

2500 credit that is about what it is worth.

But then agian I have my Gnome outfit... :rofl1:

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 05:42 PM »

2500 credit that is about what it is worth.

But then agian I have my Gnome outfit... :rofl1:

That's it..??   ???         I saw it going for alot more.  Between 1-2* Stitch/Shark for the dress.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:41 PM »

For those that have played for a long time its not worth much since they have seen it released a few times. For those that have been playing just a few months and really want the pink princess, they might be willing to pay a lot.

I guess what i am trying to say is that if you have the patience to find the right person, you might be able to get the magics for it.

The princess outfits and crowns usually spark a high demand if vmk doesn't release them for a while. But they seem to be releasing things at random lately so a lot are taking a wait and see attitude with trading. Trading has really changed in the past few months so putting worth on anything is difficult at best.  The thing I don't understand is why are firewalls worth so much, when there are more rare things out there that few people want. So for vmk, its all about demand more than rarity in my opinion.

The princess outfits seem to be the first outfit that girls really want to have. So while I may not pay more than 3k for the entire outfit, some would pay a lot more. So just try and ask for what you want and you may be surprised to get someone to take it. And don't worry about being put down for any asking price for any item on this board. Bright, Grumpy and I won't let them discredit your trades.

So go for it fantasy!
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

fantasymooma

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 02:45 PM »

For those that have played for a long time its not worth much since they have seen it released a few times. For those that have been playing just a few months and really want the pink princess, they might be willing to pay a lot.

I guess what i am trying to say is that if you have the patience to find the right person, you might be able to get the magics for it.

The princess outfits and crowns usually spark a high demand if vmk doesn't release them for a while. But they seem to be releasing things at random lately so a lot are taking a wait and see attitude with trading. Trading has really changed in the past few months so putting worth on anything is difficult at best.  The thing I don't understand is why are firewalls worth so much, when there are more rare things out there that few people want. So for vmk, its all about demand more than rarity in my opinion.

The princess outfits seem to be the first outfit that girls really want to have. So while I may not pay more than 3k for the entire outfit, some would pay a lot more. So just try and ask for what you want and you may be surprised to get someone to take it. And don't worry about being put down for any asking price for any item on this board. Bright, Grumpy and I won't let them discredit your trades.

So go for it fantasy!

I agree with everything you have said.  The Dresses are the first outfit a girl wants.  I know I did.  :)

Not sure if I should try and trade the Princess Dresses now before they release it again, or wait.  I don't want to "rip" anyone off.  That's why I was asking what some thought as to what a dress might be worth.

Thank you Ant
Pages: [1]   Go Up