VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disneyland Will Go Back to the Future  (Read 5953 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Disneyland Will Go Back to the Future
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:53 PM »

Wasn't sure if this is where this goes, but I thought you might like some Disney reading.

http://cityguides.msn.com/citylife/article.aspx?cp-documentid=6252119&GT1=10885

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

BooLani

• A Toddle Tail for a reasonable Fee...
  • Fireworks Magic
  • fighting one bit of paperwork at a time
Re: Disneyland Will Go Back to the Future
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 12:23 AM »

Im sad to see VMK go, but I still think a CM who works in Innoventions summed it up in a much more fun way with the family thing... she had fee and I giggling back in what was it june? I think it's a case of having to have been there and seen her mimic the family members  :lolg:

Princessconfused

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 07:39 AM »

Vmk Is upstairs and the house is downstairs isnt it?.
Upstairs in Innoventions you find all sorts of games besides VMK.  My favorite is the Disney DDR lol.  Im a kid at heart and can do the ddr as good as any other 40 something can do. lol :cheers2:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 07:41 AM by Princessconfused »

Patchy

• My favorite summer
    activity is sleeping.
  • Teleport Magic
  • "The sun never sets on those who ride into it."
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 08:20 AM »

I happy to see that Disney is brink back one of the old things (in a new crazy way, i guess). There is a lot of stuff at Disney I wish I didn't have to see go. It was all just because all the kids now want roller coasters, don't get me wrong, I love roller coasters. But why take out some of the stuff from Epcot?! Just because Kids didn't want to learn on there vacation, I was a Kid at Epcot and I never got one sense I was learning! Mission Space, and Test Track are great rides and all, but couldn't Horizons and World of Motion, just be updated? Now with the Wonders of Life gone, and to an extent forgotten, what's going to be put there some fancy roller coaster that would ride through some random system in the body that won't be explained at all before the ride? all the proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, and cells in general that slave away in our body and disney probably won't even explain one thing about them...if they do keep it as the theme "wonders of life"...

well, that turned more into a rant... sorry about that... I just do miss some of the things at disney that now I can only visit through videos now...

I heart my toaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up