VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down

Author Topic: VMK Names- Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 186127 times)

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
Re: VMK Names- Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #323 on: May 20, 2008, 02:28 AM »

Well, Adventuredaz inititally told me about this place a few days ago. Got tired of using the code word "pickles" to try and discuss VFK on another board, so here I am!  :notme:

Just my luck to find a great site with other adults and no B.S. two days before VMK closes!  :P

I do see MANY familiar faces here and look forward to some fun times. Plus, how cool is a place that has smilies like this:  :moon: One warning, though, my husband KingQuackATac is planning to join as well and he will most likely be bringing his all occasion gas with him!  :gas7: Seriously, he knows no boundaries - he passed host.he gas on Harmony just a few days ago. So it seems we will fit in quite well over here.  :waveh:

I am PrincessWendyBird here and on Dis and on VMK...Heather in my real life.

Oh I did not know what pickle was and I think it is lame to use other words to talk about stuff you cant talk about. I dont want to sound rude just shocked that people would actually use other words to mean things that are banned.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 02:48 AM by Kasiks »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #324 on: May 20, 2008, 03:58 AM »

Well, Adventuredaz inititally told me about this place a few days ago. Got tired of using the code word "pickles" to try and discuss VFK on another board, so here I am!  :notme:

Just my luck to find a great site with other adults and no B.S. two days before VMK closes!  :P

I do see MANY familiar faces here and look forward to some fun times. Plus, how cool is a place that has smilies like this:  :moon: One warning, though, my husband KingQuackATac is planning to join as well and he will most likely be bringing his all occasion gas with him!  :gas7: Seriously, he knows no boundaries - he passed host.he gas on Harmony just a few days ago. So it seems we will fit in quite well over here.  :waveh:

:welcome_wave: Wendy~  :flwr: It's nice to see you over here! There are one or two people :notme: on this forum King would fit in with quite well. So no worries there.

Yes, NoBS has the best smilies around!!!!!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2008, 03:59 AM »

Did I just see that Starshinebelle just joined?   Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.
Yes, she did!I pointed her this way. Welcome Star. :welcomef:

Hiya Star!
 :welcome_wave:
 :flwr: Hope you are enjoying noBS!  :flwr:

BitBehindWench

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2008, 05:01 AM »

:welcome_wave: Wendy~  :flwr: It's nice to see you over here! There are one or two people :notme: on this forum King would fit in with quite well. So no worries there.

Yes, NoBS has the best smilies around!!!!!

cough Grumpy cough cough cough Ant cough

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2008, 06:51 AM »

ROFL I thought pickles was a real game that people were going to try. Since I am not much into pickles I was not even going to look up the sight.

Anyways has anyone got any information yet from the VFK site. Were we not supposed to get an email. But I can understand they are probably so stressed trying to get it done in time to open something. 

Oh and I had a very not nice thought. How mean could disney be to set up a fake sight to have people not fight as hard since we had another place to go. And find out it was a fake sight made by them.  after pulling the plug on thousands of Little and Bigs kids at Heart, nothing would surprise me now.  Just wondering why we can say Virtual Family kingdom in VMK, must be because the game does not exist right?
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2008, 07:14 AM »

:welcomef: PrincessWendyBird!  Although I don't think we have met in VMK, I certainly have run into King many times.. must be our "duck.he quackness"! :lolg:

While you may believe his gas to be potent.. it brings an interesting challenge to mind.  King against Ant..  :hmmmm:  I do believe it would be (although stinky) most fun to see which would win the "biggest gasser" award!  :rofl1:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2008, 07:16 AM »

ROFL I thought pickles was a real game that people were going to try. Since I am not much into pickles I was not even going to look up the sight.

Anyways has anyone got any information yet from the VFK site. Were we not supposed to get an email. But I can understand they are probably so stressed trying to get it done in time to open something. 

Oh and I had a very not nice thought. How mean could disney be to set up a fake sight to have people not fight as hard since we had another place to go. And find out it was a fake sight made by them.  after pulling the plug on thousands of Little and Bigs kids at Heart, nothing would surprise me now.  Just wondering why we can say Virtual Family kingdom in VMK, must be because the game does not exist right?

Nobody has heard yet from VFK to date, that we know of. ;)

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #330 on: May 20, 2008, 02:24 PM »

:rofl1: Puts on gas mask!  :crazy4: hehe  :lolg:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

aengus

« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2008, 02:53 PM »

Welcome  :welcome_wave:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #332 on: May 20, 2008, 03:21 PM »

:welcomef: PrincessWendyBird!  Although I don't think we have met in VMK, I certainly have run into King many times.. must be our "duck.he quackness"! :lolg:

While you may believe his gas to be potent.. it brings an interesting challenge to mind.  King against Ant..  :hmmmm:  I do believe it would be (although stinky) most fun to see which would win the "biggest gasser" award!  :rofl1:

:wavet: :wavet: :wavet: Duck.he I wish you could see how hard I am laughing right now!  :wavet: :wavet: :wavet:

BitBehindWench

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #333 on: May 20, 2008, 04:46 PM »

Well lets see. I had boiled eggs and broccoli for lunch. I am pretty sure I would win hands, or should i say gas, down! COW BOOM!!!
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #334 on: May 20, 2008, 10:17 PM »

:welcomef:

Welcome to Starshinebelle, PrincessWendyBird, and KingQuackATac. -this meens we will need smileys with a crown  Aslo hopefully my friend TrueBlueFairy has found her way here.  :welcome_wave:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2008, 10:22 PM »

Belle, I was thinking the same thing about Pickles.  I had no idea!  ROFL!   :rofl3:

I have not heard anything from VFK either.

and lastly ....  :welcomef:   EVERYONE!! 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #336 on: May 20, 2008, 11:52 PM »

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! King has actually been working a little extra this week so he has not officially signed up yet.  Honestly, it would be just like him to sign up for a game forum the day after the game was closed!  :rofl3:

Ant, I think your eggs and broccoli are a good hand, but I have to tell you - we had authentic mexican food this weekend and he took the leftovers for lunch! I will have to air the house out for days to come!  :gas1:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:14 AM by PrincessWendyBird »

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2008, 05:45 AM »

A big welcome to all. Let the insanity begin!! :drinkingtoast:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2008, 07:10 AM »

:welcomef:

No worries about finding us "late", we will be around long after VMK.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2008, 07:13 AM »

My gas.he reputation proceeds me!  Hi, I'm KingQuackATac, and it's good to be here with all of you. Hey look, I never knew I could pass gas hearts: :love:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up