The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK General Board (G-Rated)

VMK Names- Introduce Yourself Here

(1/72) > >>

charmedgrl:
As before here is the table with everyone's information. I will add everyone as they join. Anyone who wants to finish the columns and add more information please post or PM me or Decoy.
Thanks
Charmedgrl

VMKNoBsVMKDISReal NameaceblueeyesAceblueeyesN/ABonnieAdioSkaterAdventuredazAdventuredazAdventuredazAengusAensmingAmyEAensmingAngelaAerynDisAerynAerynJillAlienAlienoutlawzAliennationShaunallowasasAlyceAlyceAlyceAmberDazeAmberDazeAmberDazeN/AAntjewelAprncessArwenQueenArwenQueenJillAsh410AshJoeAshleyAstroGigiblueAstroGigiblueAstroGigiblueJenniferBellboyBellboyBellboyBelleRosieBelleRosieBelleRosieRoseMarieBezoarBezoarJeanJoeJoeBirdmomParrot_princessLeannBltfrostBowlofCerealBriarLoriBriarLoriBriarRosieLoriBugdozerCalifgirlCazaletCalifgirlCandleladyOliviaCaptShuaCaptShuaN/AJoshCapturedByGraceCapturedByGraceHeDiedxILiveBeckyCarribean_GalCdallieCDNMickeyCNDMickeywdw2004wdwCegirlCegirlCegirlCharmedgrlCharmedgrkgordonlvnKrystalCL_DocHTCL_DocHTtolkien7Doc (Andrea)CL_JazzymineCL_Jazzyminercpratt3ChristineCoasterGuyCoolmainstreetgirlMainStreetLadCowboys_GirlCowboys_GirlCowboys_GirlStaceyCowbyoDannCowboyDannSteveCpnbonesCrazybugeyesDanoivaraDanivaraDanivaraTerriDaraAllenCL_DaraSueDaraAllenDaviedudeDaviedudeDaviedudeDecoyDecoyFlyerDecoyMikeDementedTinkDisKatDisKatDisKatDisKatNorgeKathrineKathyDisney DreamsJegrezoDisney-iteDis_EnchantedDisneyfan_77DisneyfanlvDisneyfan_77DisvaclubDisvaclubDoodlefritzDoodlefritzflowergirlbeccaRebeccaFearlessFowlmlvrtdyzN/AWTFFlyingPegasusFlyingPegasusFlyingPegasusFlyFrontCL_FrontierSuzyLoves DisneyFunniebunnyFunniebunnyFunniebunnyEmmaFunTimesNicoleGoofybugGoofybug and Mtdew-buggoofybug and mtdew68SarahGoofysCandyCmygrumpydisneydadGrumpy_guyGrumpy_disney_dadhdmonkeybughdmonkeybughdmonkeybugMichelleHRHKitHRHKitKitashusKithyperstephjameslynnjameslynnnmudisneyfanJameyJeanieGirlJeanieGirlJeanieJellyrollsJellyrollsTLinden16KarenJewelzyJewelzySkittleLoverJulieJoeceJumangiJumangiJumangiKaironzetKamiamkangapalKnightOfTheRoundKrazypeteKrazypeteKrazypeteKrazy_KimKrazy_KimLab_girlCL_RealLabgirlLab_girlAudraLadyBoadiceaLadyBoadiceaLadyBoadiceaRoxannelaurabearzLilLisaLouLittlebelleLittlebelleBelle1997RuthMableMagic.ExpressMagicalLadeeMagicalLadeeJamieMaleficent2MaltooMaleficent2MartydogmatrixedMelkrirobMelkrirobAprilMeganMinnieMeMirageMirageN/ABawbMissy.KissyMM4EverMommyKateMykittyNotAZooNotAZooNotAZooNRBnmunolanNRBNolanPanzaerPapaduckGeezerduckN/ATomPatchyCl_PatchyJazstar87AlyssaPinPrincessPinPrincessLil'DebbieDebbiePirateDaisyPirateDaisyPirateDaisyLizbethPirateEmeryPolly10999PoohbrlvrPoohbrlvr4fosterkidsJillPrincessDonnaTPrincessDonnaTPurpleDuckPurpleDuckPurpleDuckRainerEarsRandela2RazberiredbayboundRhodeappleRiceOwlRiceOwlRiceOwlRowBoatKopRoxaneRoxaneFFRoxaneRoxanerwjr71SaraArielCL_SaraArielN/AMelindaSchmoofySillyQueenSilvrstrfxSilvstrfxSilvstrfxMelSpectroBelleSuperzippieSweet TeaTagFairyTagFairyTagFairyTeleporterMasterTeleporterMasterTequoiaTequoiaTequoiaAnneTiggerholicTiggerholicFanLynTigressjewelTigressjewelTigressjewelTikiTinaTupeloHoneyVellamintVellamintVellamintDianeVerenice07YavnYerbuatheoddZelphdaZelphdaEli

littlebelle:
Hi littlebelle here and I am getting a bit of a complex. First I joined charmed and alien site and within a week it closed down. Only to be lost from the group for 4 months.

I finally find the last no BS site and what happens in less than a week it too had changed address but at least there was this flashing sign that said we had move LOL

So I hope I can stay at this address for longer than a week.

Decoy:

--- Quote from: littlebelle on November 07, 2006, 07:11 AM ---Hi littlebelle here and I am getting a bit of a complex. First I joined charmed and alien site and within a week it closed down. Only to be lost from the group for 4 months.

I finally find the last no BS site and what happens in less than a week it too had changed address but at least there was this flashing sign that said we had move LOL

So I hope I can stay at this address for longer than a week.
--- End quote ---

Argh!!! She found us agin... Pack up everyone.

LOL ROFL!!!!!

No worries Belle, we are very happy to have you here and this should be our last move.

funniebunny:
I'm still here.  funniebunny on here, zeta, dis and VMK.  Silly rabbit to some and Emma in real life  ;D

melkrirob:
Hello friends again! ;D Melkrirob aka "Rob" here,zeta and VMK. April in Disney on Dis. Megan in real.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version