VMK no BS Info [Public] > Thank You For...

A Million Thanks to Every Member

<< < (2/4) > >>

Califgirl:
OMG!! that just cracks me up!
Thank you :)

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Patchy on December 02, 2006, 09:17 AM ---haha....i am going to a million, i started the thing last night at around 1:30 and i let run at night now it's 12:17 and it's around 451,000 ha, twelve more hours to go!

--- End quote ---

Woot! Glad there is someone else like me "who just HAS to check it out"!  But if I left my computer going Verizon would stop me  :'(

Thanks Patchy!!  :thumbs: Let us know please?  Also, could you kinda see if it "cheats" a bit by jumping thousands or really does appear to count literally every one?   (Inquiring Ducks  :crazy: need to know!)  ;D

Patchy:
well i thought i could cheat to turn off the sound and have multiple tags but i found out it stops the thank you count...so again i will let it run while i'll sleep with my sound off... i am at 516000...\

oh yeah after watching it there is ten thank yous in every second...
so...(math alert)

1000000tys/10ty per seconds = 100000seconds/60 seconds=1666.67minutes/60mintues=27.78hrs

Ok that says it takes 27.78 hours to complete 1,ooo,ooo tys

tigressjewel:
That is so cute! I love those little characters.  Can't wait to find out how long it took to finish, from someone else of course, lord knows I don't have the patience to wait! 

Mirage:
"No, No Way!!!"

"Are You Serious?"

"What Planet Are You On?"

"Oh My Goodness, We're Not Even Close To Being Done!!"

"You're Nutso!!"

"We're About To Open A Big Can Of Thank Yous..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page