VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping Problem (Now resolved, Thanks Shorty)  (Read 4783 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Shopping Problem (Now resolved, Thanks Shorty)
« on: November 16, 2007, 08:06 AM »

Hiya!
Has anyone ever experienced this situation when shopping in VMK? The credits decrease, but the items do not appear in your inventory?

I have refreshed my screen, double checked all inventory categories, and written VMK with some very specific details. (Emporium instance and the time I shopped, etc.)

I knew my starting VMK credit balance.
This morning it appears as if:

Jungle Cruise credits may not have been posted to my account although I got the in game messages.
Donald pins were not added to my inventory, but the credits were deducted.
There were more credits gone, than I spent. (I stopped shopping to verify how many pins I purchased, so as not to "over buy" when I discovered the problem.)

Any advice? Do you think Push took them? 

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:10 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
Re: Shopping Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 02:18 PM »

Awww!!!  Happy this doesn't sound good.  The only thing I can think of is trying to go into one of your room and either pick up or place furniture.  Sometimes this clears up issues like this.

Other than that I don't know that I'm much help.

I hope it gets resolved soon.

Yeti probably took them

Or then again it was probably the Duck.  You know how she gets about "Duck" pins.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: Shopping Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 03:54 PM »

Awww!!!  Happy this doesn't sound good.  The only thing I can think of is trying to go into one of your room and either pick up or place furniture.  Sometimes this clears up issues like this.

Other than that I don't know that I'm much help.

I hope it gets resolved soon.

Yeti probably took them

Or then again it was probably the Duck.  You know how she gets about "Duck" pins.

I have tried that Bright...and changing a pin on my lanyard too.  I find it odd that 9K is gone when I believe I had accepted the purchase of 8 or 9 pins at 500 credtis each.  I wanted 10...but not more.  Contact us has yet to hit me with even an auto reply.  I did send VMK very specific details as is was my first 18 minutes of the game today. For now I'm just trying to remain optimistic...but I do suspect "Duck" may have finagled some type of an auto transfer. 

Oh VMK if you are reading this please help!  Emporium S-W-W 7:18am PST....(Begs!)  :please: 9K is a lot of ghosts!

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: Shopping Problem (Now resolved, Thanks Shorty)
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 04:10 PM »

The Resolution:

Well I just received a reply from VMK. Thank you very much Shorty for the reply. 

The reply stated that I purchased 9 Churro Carts. (The first item on the Emporium Specials page.) I logged in to VMK and there they are in my inventory. I truly do not recall seeing 9 carts in inventory earlier and at 10am EST I find it hard to believe I would have confirmed the purchase of 9 carts. Although...anything is possible.

Either way I received a prompt reply from VMK. Thanks again to the VMK Team to everyone that cheered me up today.

Happy

PS...Trading Churro Carts...And Yes, I do think GF had something to do with it. 

BitBehindWench

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 04:14 PM »

The Resolution:

Well I just received a reply from VMK. Thank you very much Shorty for the reply. 

The reply stated that I purchased 9 Churro Carts. (The first item on the Emporium Specials page.) I logged in to VMK and there they are in my inventory. I truly do not recall seeing 9 carts in inventory earlier and at 10am EST I find it hard to believe I would have confirmed the purchase of 9 carts. Although...anything is possible.

Either way I received a prompt reply from VMK. Thanks again to the VMK Team to everyone that cheered me up today.

Happy

PS...Trading Churro Carts...And Yes, I do think GF had something to do with it. 

I wonder if this was a lag problem. I know sometimes when I click an answer for a quest, because of lag, it doesn't quite make it to the bubble i clicked before i hit the answer button. I can't remember if the pins were right next to the churro carts or not. Either way, this bites for you happy. If you want I will trade you two Donald pins for a churro cart. Just let me know in the game or here if you would like to do that. :)
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 04:25 PM »

It's okay Ant. I am very grateful for VMk getting back to me in time to purchase the pins.  I did get my pins.

The Donald pin was in the second row, center.  Would it really lag 9 times?

But seriously, anyone plz see me before buying churro carts.  I'll do an even trade for buyables.

BitBehindWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 12:12 AM »

I knew my starting VMK credit balance.
This morning it appears as if: Jungle Cruise credits may not have been posted to my account although I got the in game messages.

I have wondered about this.  When you get credits in between playing games, when the message pops up saying u got credits, do you check to see if they were added to your account and if you do how often do u check?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Maleficent2

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 12:56 AM »

Glad you got it fixed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up