VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Heritage seeds  (Read 2610 times)

Goldengourd-II

• Tea Cup Seat
  • Today is important, you are important, enjoy today
Looking for Heritage seeds
« on: December 26, 2021, 08:21 PM »

Looking to start the Heritage Seed gardening. It appears you only get the new Heritage seeds if you have already successfully grown heritage seeds, and they not available any other place? Catch 22. So if they are tradeable, anyone will to share some starters?
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: Looking for Heritage seeds
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 05:44 AM »

Looking to start the Heritage Seed gardening. It appears you only get the new Heritage seeds if you have already successfully grown heritage seeds, and they not available any other place? Catch 22. So if they are tradeable, anyone will to share some starters?

Golden,  This is true.  You can only get the seeds by having started with the first Heritage or by now getting through trade.

With that being said, had you received any before you left? It all started with the Dutch Bean.  Catch up with me in game, I probably have one of every past seed to get you started.

The only heritage seed I do NOT have extra of is the latest seed we got on Dec 22 as I have not yet planted those.

Also, do you have the Merlin's Firefly Rose Bush?  It is not heritage but they were special seeds from some task we did I think.  I have an extra of those if you would like.

-------
On side note: If you are interested -  wander the entire Christmas tree lots (sign in Victorian Summer Park shows where) and keep exiting the tree lot to more trees by going "right in the tree rooms"  Eventually you will find small potted Christmas trees on a table to purchase.  Those can be planted and grown, and harvested.  These are only available during the Christmas time.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 06:11 AM by funfly »

Goldengourd-II

• Tea Cup Seat
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 09:52 AM »

Thank you! If the Dutch bean was before I left, I was unaware of it, and don't have any. And thank you for the note on the Christmas trees!!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 08:17 PM »

Golden, I do have the newest heritage plant planted. I have two of them growing.  As Fun has not planted yet, I will be harvesting them before she will. So I will get you one of the seed packs.  You will HAVE to have THIS ONE growing on January 22nd, in order to receive the next new heritage seed.

I will be harvesting the newest plant on January 4th.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Goldengourd-II

• Tea Cup Seat
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 01:39 PM »

Golden, I do have the newest heritage plant planted. I have two of them growing.  As Fun has not planted yet, I will be harvesting them before she will. So I will get you one of the seed packs.  You will HAVE to have THIS ONE growing on January 22nd, in order to receive the next new heritage seed.

I will be harvesting the newest plant on January 4th.

Thank you! You all take such good care of me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up