VMK no BS Info [Public] > Thank You For...

Big thanks to admin and mods!

(1/2) > >>

danovara:
Thank you for this site. :thumbs:  It takes alot of work to keep them up I am sure.  And to the admin and mods for keeping it going!  :thumbs:

tigressjewel:
I need to add in a huge THANK YOU!! as well. I love having a no BS place to go.  Only moments ago I opened up another *cough* site and the first post was OMG banned.. no fair.. blah blah blah...Why is it always the same story.. "I did nothing wrong"  Oh well.. Back to my original thought

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  :grouphug:

PirateDaisy:
Yes, ty admin and mods; I love you guys! Without you all, this board would not be possible. I thank that I don't have sit on my hands so much and that I don't have to go through such silly threads to get to the stuff I need. Everything is nice and in order, I truly appreciate that.

Thanks again, now I'm going to go start a "OMG so not fair, my bay.be day care room was banned!!" thread. JK LOL  :lol:

Thank you!!  :grouphug:

I love that group hug smiley! woot

jeaniegirl:
 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: A huge thumbs up to Admin & mods.This is a great site and very easy to use.Thank you for the hard work,we all really appreciate it....Happy Holidays :)

Kat:

--- Quote from: tigressjewel on November 30, 2006, 01:46 PM ---I need to add in a huge THANK YOU!! as well. I love having a no BS place to go.  Only moments ago I opened up another *cough* site and the first post was OMG banned.. no fair.. blah blah blah...Why is it always the same story.. "I did nothing wrong"  Oh well.. Back to my original thought

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  :grouphug:

--- End quote ---

Have you ever seen the movie Shawshank Redemption?  Nobody in prison is guilty!    :lol:

Big, giant thank yous from a newbie.  It is very nice to not have to sift through the crap to find the good stuff.  And I get to say crap without admonishment.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version