VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big thanks to admin and mods!  (Read 12322 times)

danovara

Big thanks to admin and mods!
« on: November 30, 2006, 12:20 PM »

Thank you for this site. :thumbs:  It takes alot of work to keep them up I am sure.  And to the admin and mods for keeping it going!  :thumbs:

tigressjewel

• Snowman Magic
  • Tiggers don't like honey! (or BS)
Re: Big thanks to admin and mods!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 01:46 PM »

I need to add in a huge THANK YOU!! as well. I love having a no BS place to go.  Only moments ago I opened up another *cough* site and the first post was OMG banned.. no fair.. blah blah blah...Why is it always the same story.. "I did nothing wrong"  Oh well.. Back to my original thought

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  :grouphug:
´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ♥ ~Jewel~ ♥ aka ShakeYerBootyWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

~Jewel Tigerpaw~

PirateDaisy

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 02:07 PM »

Yes, ty admin and mods; I love you guys! Without you all, this board would not be possible. I thank that I don't have sit on my hands so much and that I don't have to go through such silly threads to get to the stuff I need. Everything is nice and in order, I truly appreciate that.

Thanks again, now I'm going to go start a "OMG so not fair, my bay.be day care room was banned!!" thread. JK LOL  :lol:

Thank you!!  :grouphug:

I love that group hug smiley! woot

jeaniegirl

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 05:01 AM »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: A huge thumbs up to Admin & mods.This is a great site and very easy to use.Thank you for the hard work,we all really appreciate it....Happy Holidays :)

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 01:02 PM »

I need to add in a huge THANK YOU!! as well. I love having a no BS place to go.  Only moments ago I opened up another *cough* site and the first post was OMG banned.. no fair.. blah blah blah...Why is it always the same story.. "I did nothing wrong"  Oh well.. Back to my original thought

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  :grouphug:

Have you ever seen the movie Shawshank Redemption?  Nobody in prison is guilty!    :lol:

Big, giant thank yous from a newbie.  It is very nice to not have to sift through the crap to find the good stuff.  And I get to say crap without admonishment.   ;)
________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
FurballWench

Daviedude

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 06:24 PM »

I think I can speak for all the Mods and Admins when I say you are all very very welcome. When this site was founded it was made with every intention of keeping this site as simple as possible for people to come in and enjoy talking with others , get all your codes and see whats going on that you might have missed. But I think a huge thank you goes out to all of the posters on this site , if it were not for you we wouldnt be here. SO thank you all and please continue to enjoy this site we have all come to know and love ;)

kangapal

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 05:17 AM »

Since I am one of the newest members on here....  I would like to say thanks for the "no kid" website!  My pet peeve is spelling and I am so tired of reading posts where they can't spell, don't use the right grammar, and abbreviate every word possible!!  And while I'm on it.... VMK doesn't help that problem either!  They have so many words that we can say in their dictionary that are not spelled right!  I don't want my kids walking around the rest of their life saying-  plz, idk, like whatever....  So, thanks for having this adult VMK website!  It looks ike it will be fun!   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up