VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunday Quest, VFK Ninth Anniversary Quest!  (Read 1644 times)

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
Sunday Quest, VFK Ninth Anniversary Quest!
« on: May 21, 2017, 06:28 AM »

VFK Ninth Anniversary Quest!
7:00 A.M. Pacific Time Sunday, May 21st, 2017 to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday, May 22nd, 2017.

Tomorrow is the VFK Ninth Anniversary! It is hard to believe that it has been nine years since VFK first opened its virtual doors, and we could step into our now familiar login room! The first time we logged in, we were able to join our friends in our new virtual home! The world was new, but filled with the promise of what we now experience every day in VFK! Our world has expanded immensely from those first days and over the years, new projects, events and activities have made their debut and then continued on as beloved traditions! We have gone back to Retro times, grown massive gardens, built sandcastles and spooky haunted houses! We have ridden mythical dragons, tamed ravens, and explored dark dungeons as wizards! We have collected Easter eggs, Trick or Treated, chased elusive melodies and celebrated our favorite holidays together. On today's quest in honor of our ninth Anniversary celebration, let's both reminisce and look forward, to exciting new things to come in Virtual Family Kingdom!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and a Crystal Ninth Anniversary Star!
Pages: [1]   Go Up