The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK General Board (G-Rated)

Ebay Holiday Dreams Sweepstakes ~ Including VMK Items

(1/17) > >>

PirateDaisy:
http://www.winit.ebay.com

Contest going on November 24 - December 3. Register for a chance each day to win great WDW and DLR trips for you and your family. Click on link for details. As an added bonus:

Hidden Mickey Bonus Prizes
Submit Hidden Mickey selections November 24 - December 3 for Virtual Magic Kingdom prizes!

Every day you find Hidden Mickey, eBay will send a special bonus code to My Messages in My eBay, allowing you to claim a virtual item to use in Disney's free online game, Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK.com). Collect all seven prizes and be the envy of the Kingdom!

* Dreams Captain Hook Chair
    * Dreams Castle Turret Chair
    * Dreams Pirates Turret Chair
    * Dreams Castle Pin
    * Dreams Poster
    * Dreams T-Shirt
    * Treasure Detector Magic

We finally see Treasure Detector Magic come out, woot! Never thought I'd see the day when VMK partners up with Ebay. But a good partnership nonetheless. The instructions are still clear as mad to me but for certain you do not need to purchase anything on Ebay to participate. You can pre-register on Ebay and for each hidden mickey you find you will get a VMK code in your messages on Ebay.

Purchasing an item on Ebay that day does give you an entry for the main prize drawing that day but finding hidden mickeys give you entries as well.

How can I get additional entries into a Daily Drawing?

To obtain up to five (5) additional entries into the Sweepstakes per day during the Promotion Period:

1. Go to www.winit.ebay.com and follow the link to the "Hidden Mickey" Web page.
       2. Find four Mickey Mouse shapes hidden in the image displayed and choose their location from the drop-down menus provided. Choose the Disney Parks location pictured from the fifth drop-down menu provided.
       3. Submit your selections before 11:59:59 p.m. PT, along with your eBay User ID.

You can change your Hidden Mickey selections at any time during the day, but the last selections you submit, as received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on the date specified on the Daily Drawing Entry Chart below, will be your final submission for a Daily Drawing. Each unique final selection you submit that exactly matches the answer chosen by eBay as correct will count as one (1) entry. Limit five (5) entries per eBay User ID per day via this method.

How will I know if my Hidden Mickey selections are correct?

Part of the fun of finding a Hidden Mickey is being able to come back and change your selections as many times as you want through 11:59:59 p.m. PT, as indicated on the Daily Drawing Entry Chart below. Because each of your final selections must exactly match the answers chosen by eBay to count as entries, eBay will keep the exact Hidden Mickey locations under wraps until after all entries have been received for a Daily Drawing. A link revealing the Hidden Mickey locations for a previous day can be found on the Hidden Mickey Web page.

Good luck to all who participate!!  :thumbs: You do not need a credit card to register for Ebay, you only need one if you are getting a Paypal account, which is not required to register. You must have a valid e-mail address, this is where you are going to activate your account from. Any questions on Ebay, just let me know and I'll try and help out any way I can. :)

hrhkit:
Cool! I am pre-registered now...bummer it doesn't start until tomorrow though.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the info, Kit

grumpydisneydad:
Here are the ones I have found so far for 11-24

1. Goofy 5 lamppost
2. Goofy 6 Grass
3. Donald 2 cloud
4 Mickey 4 in trees (thanks redsfan)
Park??? FantasyLand WDW ????

littlebelle:

--- Quote from: grumpydisneydad on November 24, 2006, 01:18 AM ---Here are the ones I have found so far for 11-24

1. Goofy 5 lamppost
2. Goofy 6 Grass
3. Donald 2 cloud

--- End quote ---

I do not get it. What does this mean. Am I to find these items. I thought only one a day so confused. Thanks Ok after going through the photo I understand thanks

Decoy:
Here are the ones for 11-25:

1. Mickey 5 in the bushes.
2. Donald 4 on the Epcot Ball.
3. Goofy 2 in the clouds.
4. Goofy 5 in the palm trees.

It is clearly Epcot, (I think), but there are two choices, If you have been please tell us which is correct.

Anybody get the codes for yesterday yet? I seemed to indicate the if you got even one Mickey location you would get the virtual prize code within 24 hours. I am thinking it has been about that but, I have no messages, not even a you lost message,  in my My Ebay inbox.

--- Quote from: littlebelle on November 24, 2006, 04:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: grumpydisneydad on November 24, 2006, 01:18 AM ---Here are the ones I have found so far for 11-24

1. Goofy 5 lamppost
2. Goofy 6 Grass
3. Donald 2 cloud

--- End quote ---

I do not get it. What does this mean. Am I to find these items. I thought only one a day so confused. Thanks Ok after going through the photo I understand thanks

--- End quote ---

It is one picture per day, each picture has four hidden Mickeys and a location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version