VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bugs you have experienced with the New Build  (Read 23321 times)

Maleficent2

Bugs you have experienced with the New Build
« on: October 04, 2007, 05:40 AM »

:cpuhurl:

Please post any bugs you have experienced .

Pop ups from messages from friends when in games. The box can not be closed while in the game so you have two choices play with it or leave the game.

lovethattink

Re: Bugs you have experienced with the New Build
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 06:14 AM »

I just had the spins.  I spun when I first logged on yesterday, and any time I changed clothing, I spun.

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 06:38 AM »

I just had the spins.  I spun when I first logged on yesterday, and any time I changed clothing, I spun.

That usually happens to me too.  Well, its usually after too many grogs. :rofl2:

YurtyJones

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 06:55 AM »

I played POTC yesterday on three machines and three connections.  On all of these I experienced what seemed like some sort of mouse lag.  I click to turn and i would fire, I double click to fire and I would turn.  Looks like I might be playing fireworks for awhile.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 10:05 AM »

Not sure this is a bug persay, but it is a bit frustrating

Would be nice to see "precisely" how many Donald New Year pins I have.  Obivoulsy I can no longer manually count them, and with that third digit obscured..  yeah I know, like I should worry.. but I did work long and hard to get them, and now must (I guess) "wear some" until the second digit changes, then go count how many I took off, to get a correct total.

( :hmmmm: Or are they suggesting I have too many already.. ?)  :prop:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 10:39 AM »

Not sure this is a bug persay, but it is a bit frustrating

Nope it says to me you do not have nearly enough :)

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 11:24 AM »

I played POTC yesterday on three machines and three connections.  On all of these I experienced what seemed like some sort of mouse lag.  I click to turn and i would fire, I double click to fire and I would turn.  Looks like I might be playing fireworks for awhile.

Is "mouse lag" anything like "jet lag"? :rofl1:

Perhaps you should let your mice rest now and then. :crazy4:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 01:03 PM »

Looks like I might be playing fireworks for awhile.

You might not even be able to do that!  I and several friends kept crashing while playing fireworks yesterday, usually after level one!  :wtf?:  I tried playing a little later in the evening Pacific Time thinking the VMK crashes were the result of too many people being logged in.  It helped a little but I still experienced a crash!  :td:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 02:24 PM »

I had a few with messanger.  On October 1st I kept getting the same message from a friend that I had already deleted and it would make me crash a little while after I got it, however, it only lasted the first day so that was good.  Second, my friends list is full but I keep many friends request so I can add them later.  When I look through my requests to see who to add it use to just add the ones I say ok to the back of the list (when the list was full) and still keep track of the number of friends I had, but now when I push ok it doesn't add them to the back of the list instead it counts down to zero and then shows I have no more requests left.  At first I was upset thinking I lost all my friends requests, but then when I got off VMK and signed on again later there was all my requests again so it was ok.  The bug is still not fixed though and keeps counting to zero everytime.  Lastly, I had the inner part of my messanger (not the boarder of it) pop up on my screen twice so far and the first time I was heading in a game.  I was not able to see half of my screen the messanger was on.  However, the second time it did it I open messanger and the boarder appeared.  If you try to close out messanger the boarder will disappear, but leave the middle part of the box so what I did is opened messanger click on messages then on friends section and then closed it and it disappered all together.

I hope that above makes sense as I am in a rush to go some where, but I hope the bugs are worked out soon.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:27 PM by Krazy_Kim »
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 02:29 PM »

I had a few with messanger.  On October 1st I kept getting the same message from a friend that I had already deleted and it would make me crash a little while after I got it, however, it only lasted the first day so that was good.  Second, my friends list is full but I keep many friends request so I can add them later.  When I look through my requests to see who to add it use to just add the ones I say ok to the back of the list (when the list was full) and still keep track of the number of friends I had, but now when I push ok it doesn't add them to the back of the list instead it counts down to zero and then shows I have no more requests left.  At first I was upset thinking I lost all my friends requests, but then when I got off VMK and signed on again later there was all my requests again so it was ok.  The bug is still not fixed though and keeps counting to zero everytime.  Lastly, I had the inner part of my messanger (not the boarder of it) pop up on my screen twice so far and the first time I was heading in a game.  I was not able to see half of my screen the messanger was on.  However, the second time it did it I open messanger and the boarder appeared.  If you try to close out messanger the boarder will disappear, but leave the middle part of the box so what I did is opened messanger click on messages then on friends section and then closed it and it disappered all together.

I hope that above makes sense as I am in a rush to go some where, but I hope the bugs are worked out soon.

One word............. GREMLINS!!! :rofl1:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 02:37 PM »

One word............. GREMLINS!!! :rofl1:

So that is were Gizmo has been all this time!  In my computer!  :jester:

eaglesgirl

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 02:38 PM »

Again...I say, welcome to my world! Now maybe, I'll get some respect for my skills!  I've been playing like this baby for a long, long time. :pguns:

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 03:01 PM »

Would be nice to see "precisely" how many Donald New Year pins I have.  Obivoulsy I can no longer manually count them, and with that third digit obscured..  yeah I know, like I should worry.. but I did work long and hard to get them, and now must (I guess) "wear some" until the second digit changes, then go count how many I took off, to get a correct total.

Are you sure there are not 4 digits? You might have to wear a whole bunch to make the second digit change.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 04:54 PM »

Are you sure there are not 4 digits? You might have to wear a whole bunch to make the second digit change.

Smart ass!!  :tongue3:

(Course that would be sweet.. 5000+.. :drool: )

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 06:50 PM »

I don't know if its a bug or not but PurpleDuck and I kicked some ghostie butt today in Haunted Mansion game!  :rofl1: :rofl1: Fun times!
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

eaglesgirl

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 10:04 PM »

Ok, so I don't have a picture of this, but...

Tonight in the Pirates lobby, some boy comes up to me and says, "Where did you get those shorts?"  I didn't understand who he was talking to because I was wearing cowboy pants.  So he walks up to me and says it again.  I say, "Dude, I'm wearing cowboy pants and you can't buy them." "But, they'll probably be on sale soon."

He said, "Then I have a bug because you're not wearing any pants!"  AHHHH!!! I asked him to please not take a picture and post it.

Haha!!!   :wavet:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 10:13 PM »

Smart ass!!  :tongue3:

(Course that would be sweet.. 5000+.. :drool: )

Oh No!!  Please don't give her any ideas.  She would be taking them all and I haven't gotten one yet.  :laugh2:

Ok, so I don't have a picture of this, but...

Tonight in the Pirates lobby, some boy comes up to me and says, "Where did you get those shorts?"  I didn't understand who he was talking to because I was wearing cowboy pants.  So he walks up to me and says it again.  I say, "Dude, I'm wearing cowboy pants and you can't buy them." "But, they'll probably be on sale soon."

He said, "Then I have a bug because you're not wearing any pants!"  AHHHH!!! I asked him to please not take a picture and post it.

Haha!!!   :wavet:

Here I always thought it was Bald Eagle and not Bare Eagle.  :rofl1:

YurtyJones

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 10:55 AM »

I guess Eagles might not like me doing this but I found this bug today.  This is practically atomically correct to look.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 06:23 PM »

I guess Eagles might not like me doing this but I found this bug today.  This is practically atomically correct to look.

ROFL!! And we have to follow vmk values and they don't fix this one?  :rofl1: I better make sure my under roos are clean next time I play.  :lolg:

eaglesgirl

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 08:06 PM »

Very set.see baby!!!!  :love:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 10:23 PM »

This is practically atomically correct to look.
* Krazy_Kim hands Jones some 'pull ups'.  :ahh:  :shy:  :wavet:  :ban:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 10:26 PM »

This is practically atomically correct to look.

Maybe new tag should be Naked Pirate Jones?  :pnyah:

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 11:18 PM »

:lolg:
________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

FurballWench

eaglesgirl

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 11:25 PM »

Bwahahahahaha...

I can't wait for him to wake up and see this...he's going to LHAO!!!  Btw, Eagles isn't with Yurty, she's with Jones! ;)  So we're safe on this one!!!

:rofl1: :rofl3: :rofl2: :roflmao: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:28 PM by eaglesgirl »

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 06:50 AM »

This may be an older bug (kind of like the Duck), but when people ride on the Alice tracks the color of the car that you see isn't always what someone else see.

YurtyJones

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 07:43 AM »

Ok I got another one for you,  JustAnotherJones in his brown jockey shorts.  BTW, this happens when you try to switch clothes to fast in the clothes changing icon.  Now I am having fun with it on purpose, heh.

eaglesgirl

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 08:00 AM »

Ok I got another one for you,  JustAnotherJones in his brown jockey shorts.  BTW, this happens when you try to switch clothes to fast in the clothes changing icon.  Now I am having fun with it on purpose, heh.

Now you look like Tarzan!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 08:34 AM »

Now you look like Tarzan!

I wonder who Jane is?  LOL!  :lolg:

lab_girl

• Are my results in yet?
    From the Smurf Generation
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 09:24 AM »

Found kind of an annoying glitch..
When you use the Monorail link from the Map (it seems you always go to Monorail 3 unless you use the advanced) and the Monorail is arriving/arrived at a station at that moment- it kicks you immediately out at the station.
 ???

:fishing: :cheerleader: :pbook: :pbounce: :tigger: :pmickey:
     DH                      DD       DS    DS    DS

Katallyah

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 05:33 PM »

I see I have to log on more often because the semi-naked Jones is just too funny.  Don't mean to offend you darling as I'm sure that the real thing is better than the VMK version :D

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2007, 06:32 PM »

Ok now everytime I try to play fireworks, I crash at the end of Level 1-3 every time! This didn't start happening until the new stuff was added. Any one else?

YurtyJones

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 05:07 PM »

I got a new one here, I have heard of everyone crashing out of fireworks after first level, but here I lucked out.  This is one good way for me to get me a gold pin.  I stayed in game entire time and all other fourteen players crashed.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 08:15 PM »

I went to set up my kiosk, and discovered that credits seemed to be okay.. but my clothing and pins are wrong.

Here is a page of my clothing inventory.  Notice entire bottom row is one of each..

Here is what those items show in the kiosk window. 

Now here is the really wild part (IMO)..  :wtf?:  Where are my 520+ Donald pins?? (Others are wrong too.)
Sweet that Donald went 2 star magic, but really!  Kiosk is EVIL!!   :rofl1:  (and Ned.. wow!)

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 08:39 PM »

I went to set up my kiosk, and discovered that credits seemed to be okay.. but my clothing and pins are wrong.

Here is a page of my clothing inventory.  Notice entire bottom row is one of each..

Here is what those items show in the kiosk window. 

Now here is the really wild part (IMO)..  :wtf?:  Where are my 520+ Donald pins?? (Others are wrong too.)
Sweet that Donald went 2 star magic, but really!  Kiosk is EVIL!!   :rofl1:  (and Ned.. wow!)

Wow! Now that is scary. And I was just thinking I can go and clear out my kiosk closet and get all my stuff back. But now I am thinking I will wait until after Halloween and other Holiday decorations are down and not causing lag.

eaglesgirl

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 10:20 PM »

I was having the same issue setting up my kiosk for my quest.  It really annoyed me because when I thought I had multiple items (furnishings mostly), I would select it & the entire thing went into that numbered slot.  I thought maybe they ALL went in.  It was really frustrating.  Then, when it looked like I had only one, I apparently had multiples.  Then, some of the items were showing up correctly.  It was really annoying.

Maleficent2

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 04:49 AM »

:oops:

NO SHIPS

Maleficent2

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 05:30 AM »

ROFL!! And we have to follow vmk values and they don't fix this one?  :rofl1: I better make sure my under roos are clean next time I play.  :lolg:

Unlike Jones.i baby who looks like he never washes that underware!  :lol: love ya baby!

OMG Jones you have a belly button too cute fix.i
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 05:33 AM by Maleficent2 »

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2007, 01:31 PM »

Ok this is a real annoying bug. Say I am trading 20 orange crates. I trade the 15 first no problems. Finish first trade . Good. Then go to trade orange crates missing from inventory. I need to go out the room and come back in to see them again. So frustrating.

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 10:20 PM »

I forgot to mention that coming out of the host game yesterday in Splash Mountain room I saw Snoopy (something or other) come out and he looked like Jones, but I believe his underoos were red.  He even sat down and he was still in his skivvies.  It made me LOL so much I need the Windex.  ;)

P.S. Can someone help me do screen shots?  I really wish I could of taken a picture for u.  :(

Maleficent2

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2007, 06:26 AM »

I forgot to mention that coming out of the host game yesterday in Splash Mountain room I saw Snoopy (something or other) come out and he looked like Jones, but I believe his underoos were red.  He even sat down and he was still in his skivvies.  It made me LOL so much I need the Windex.  ;)

P.S. Can someone help me do screen shots?  I really wish I could of taken a picture for u.  :(

do you use Pal? or the just log in through DISNEY?

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2007, 08:41 AM »

do you use Pal? or the just log in through DISNEY?

Through Disney's website.  :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 10:54 AM »

I found out that if you go through the first room in the host maze and get a pass for the second room it will say room can not be entered this way when the pass gets to zero.  Ugh, back in line I go.  :hitwall:

Plus, that lag was so bad this morning, after VMK was back up, that if I clicked on the NPC or got a ghost it won't show up that I got it untill a while later and the lag made it so I can't hear my song in the Music Maker or Monorail, but I can hear everything else.  I was having the same type of problem with sound last night on the POTC dock.

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 04:37 PM »

APHIDS!!!

:oops: Sorry, that was on the rose bush. :crazy2:

Hey, it's been that kind of day. :lolg:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2007, 06:09 PM »

Yesterday I noticed that I couldn't sign up to join a mansion game, but I could start one.  However, today I came on to try and join the host game and it won't let me.  Instead my whole game freezes up and won't respond.  Has anyone else had this problem too?

Also In POTC if you do the Twister Magic right above where the maps are (place your names go to sign in for a game), you spin headless on the map and the wind part is on the dock.  Sorry no pic of it though.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2007, 06:21 PM »

I just tried to get on VMK again and I got to the POTC dock fine, but the room list showed no Host room and it got all messed up on me.  Then a few minutes later it said my connection was lost.  I wonder if VMK is going to close due to problems its having.

Maleficent2

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 06:09 AM »

here is a pic of the Storm Bug.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 06:35 AM »

here is a pic of the Storm Bug.

ROTFL...Yesterday I saw a similar storm bug.  I'll try to get a photo today.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 08:22 AM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 08:16 AM »

Be careful with cursed storm magic in the mansion attic.   :rofl1:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 09:24 AM »

Be careful with cursed storm magic in the mansion attic.   :rofl1:

It looks like you are hanging yourself! Wow talk about against vmk values.  :lolg:

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 11:48 AM »

:ahh: :ahh: GREMLINS :ahh: :ahh:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2007, 02:44 PM »

I saw that Storm Magic bug happen on the steps of the new princess room yesterday.  The twister was on the top step and the person's body on the step below.  LOL!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up