Sports (Fanatasy & RL) > NASCAR & Other Racing

VMKnoBSracers 2015

<< < (2/2)

Purpleduck:
Do you provide tutorials? 

We have our cars on VFK, can drive them anytime even on a racetrack.  They do hold a regular race that matches up to one of the NASCAR biggies.  Truly big deal with practice round days, parts to up your cars performance depending on your practice performance.  Then on the Sunday they hold the actual race, both stock and modified.

Trophies and other prizes for first three finishing positions, and even a cute little milk mustache.  :lolg:

Sadly, this old duck has learned that feathers are not a good tool to properly use on a steering wheel.  My car much prefers the grass, than the track.  :doh:

funfly:
Papa - I think I went to the site but got so confused with everything there.  Ducky is right - I need tutorial

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on February 08, 2015, 04:15 PM ---Do you provide tutorials? 

We have our cars on VFK, can drive them anytime even on a racetrack.  They do hold a regular race that matches up to one of the NASCAR biggies.  Truly big deal with practice round days, parts to up your cars performance depending on your practice performance.  Then on the Sunday they hold the actual race, both stock and modified.

Trophies and other prizes for first three finishing positions, and even a cute little milk mustache.  :lolg:

Sadly, this old duck has learned that feathers are not a good tool to properly use on a steering wheel.  My car much prefers the grass, than the track.  :doh:

--- End quote ---

I don't have feathers but my car seems to love the grass too!

papaduck:

--- Quote from: funfly on February 08, 2015, 05:42 PM ---Papa - I think I went to the site but got so confused with everything there.  Ducky is right - I need tutorial

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on February 08, 2015, 04:15 PM ---Do you provide tutorials? 

--- End quote ---

I don't have feathers but my car seems to love the grass too!

--- End quote ---

Not really that difficult. You pick your drivers from the lists, after qualifying select the best of your picks and after the race see how you scored. They do have some tutorial stuff on the site too. Heck, if this old duck can do it, anyone can

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version