VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Congrats to our newest Mod  (Read 22215 times)

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
Re: Congrats to our newest Mod
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 12:31 PM »

MissDis she is posting lies about me on another forums! You really do not want to read it believe me I would like to  :boxing: her out!

Heh, I have no earthly clue who MissDis is, and from the sounds of it, I'm better off for it. And totally in the dark as to what the "other" forum is also. Haha, ignorance is bliss sometimes, I guess!  :dance3:

What happened to you is disgusting, Mal. I also have to say I am clearly totally in the dark about a lot of things on the DIS; angels really being devils, two-faced-ness and so on. I know nothing about any of this; no clue such stuff was going on. Although I had more than a slight problem with the flips child being allowed back on the board, otherwise I've been oblivious. Sounds like a lot more junk was going on than I was aware of.  :crazy3:

Yes if I had my with about the green flips incident that little piece of trash would never have been allowed back on the DIS!!! :uhuh3:

But the webmasters in their infinite wisdom would not let us ban him. lol
oh Thank you Grumps for posting that link Not sure I was really for everyone to see my DARK SIDE ;) but they will now! :notme:

Don't really see a "Dark Side". It just seems like you got fed up with the BS an saw the light. :thumbs:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Luv2CtheMouse

Re: Congrats to our newest Mod
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2007, 09:23 PM »

WONDERFUL and congrats.  The Dis's loss is VMKNOBS's gain.    :clap2:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up