VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks to my Tiki Room Friends!  (Read 4921 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Thanks to my Tiki Room Friends!
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:22 PM »

Thanks to all of you for the fun and laughs.  Thought this photo would make you laugh.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
Re: Thanks to my Tiki Room Friends!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 03:49 PM »

LMAO and still no Host to be seen.  We really did scare them away.  :ahh:  :lolc:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 10:13 PM »

Thanks for the wonderful time we all shared together Friends!!  It was truly a blast!!  We spent two event times there in our awesome costumes!  Thanks for the clothing choice idea, for us all to copy Happy!!
Hugs!!    :grouphug3: 

Astro
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 10:19 PM »

Did you notice I did not include names to protect those in the horrific prom gown I designed? :rofl1: :rofl1:
The costume I selected does look like a bad dream from the 80's. And the girl in the sorcerer hat was not the only one to make such sweet remarks.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23 PM »

Did you notice I did not include names to protect those in the horrific prom gown I designed? :rofl1: :rofl1:
The costume I selected does look like a bad dream from the 80's. And the girl in the sorcerer hat was not the only one to make such sweet remarks.

ROFL!!  I did notice you removed names to protect those in your costume design!  And for that, we Thank-You!  Although, I guess I'm not a secret anymore ... hehehe
All I can say about the girl in the sorcerer hat, and her sweet remarks ... well, she's just jealous that we were way too lava for her to handle, and she didn't have the right costume to match!!
LOL!!!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 12:46 AM »

LOL, I always wonder why someone comes in a room stands in the doorway and says is the Host here?  Why can't they just look and they will see there is no Host there?  I sometimes feel like I want to say yeah its me, but I am in disguise.  Muhahahaha!  I know, I know its against VMK Values to pretend you are a host.

Happy do you know when you were out to dinner we had a guy come in and asked us the same question as in the above pic, but he was really rude about it.  To bad I can't take pics cause that would of been funny to post here too.  Some people are just so rude that we laugh about it, but if you stop and think about it it really is more of a shame that some people are like that in this world.

Ok, now I step down from my high horse.  :sb:

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 08:43 AM »

LOL, I always wonder why someone comes in a room stands in the doorway and says is the Host here?  Why can't they just look and they will see there is no Host there?  I sometimes feel like I want to say yeah its me, but I am in disguise.  Muhahahaha!  I know, I know its against VMK Values to pretend you are a host.

Happy do you know when you were out to dinner we had a guy come in and asked us the same question as in the above pic, but he was really rude about it.  To bad I can't take pics cause that would of been funny to post here too.  Some people are just so rude that we laugh about it, but if you stop and think about it it really is more of a shame that some people are like that in this world.

Ok, now I step down from my high horse.  :sb:

That would be fun though, especially this month.  To pretend to be a Host.  Now, Now we will NEVER do that, because we do not want to get into trouble for it.  But given that fact that people do continue to walk into a full room and say "Is Host here" or " Has Host been here".  It does truly get old to hear.
And yes it is a shame that people can be so rude about it.  At least we all have good humors, and can laugh about it though  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up